1 Like

4/20/17
Wu=frogs
DL
1x5/125

DL
1x30/165 EMOM +3
Alternating mixed grip, 2"ish deficit

Not sure if it was the heat or the antibiotics, but I only got 3 extras.

Last log for a few days. I made a mistake and must return to darkness to sort the shit out before the light destroys me. I know better, but I took a chance and gave it an honest effort. Once again disappointed in myself.

It will get better. You just need to set a deadlift PR :wink:

1 Like

Yes, it will.

Get better, and don’t let it beat you.

Thank you Crippler. I will keep working in on those Zerchers.

1 Like

5/1/17
Wu= BPAs
BP
1x5/55 paused
1x5/65 paused
5x8/70

Squat
1x5/85
1x5/95
1x5/105
1x5/85

Will pick up the assistance work later.
BP was on point. Too light on the squats, but I did the wave thing with squats on Sat, and missed the last 2 reps of the last set, so figured I better start ligh for the widowmaker set. Meh

1 Like

Good work, its nice to see you back.

Good stuff kid, being a little light means solid reps and building a foundation…

1 Like

Thanks @Crippler56 and @OldGoat not sure about all that, but it sounds better than… had to have some dental work done and took a whole bunch of antibiotics, then Tuesday she ripped 3 of my teeth out, now my mouth has a bunch of stitches in it and she said not to lift heavy for a few of days, so I didn’t. Not to mention the full-on nervous breakdown ( irrational fear of medical profession). At least y’all missed that, it was ugly. A couple of my friends probably wished they would have missed it too. :smirk:

Anyway. Got to get as much done as I can until the next round at the dentist. I go Wednesday to get the stitches out and see where I go from there. Y’all better tell me it will be worth it. Even if you have to lie!!!

Going to do the 100 BPA/ day thing again this month.
So…

BPAs
5x20=100
DB row
5x5/35ish each
Lying leg raise
3x10

1 Like

It was/will be worth it.

That’s the spirit! Thanks biker.

You’ll be fine. Best of luck (you won’t need it).

1 Like

Thanks Crippler.

5/2/17
BPAs 5x20

OHP
1x10/35
1x5/55
1x5/65

DL
1x5/125
1x5/135
1x5/155
1x1/165

Hectic day, took dad to Dr. App, came home was going to lift, didn’t work out. Went and played plumber for a few hours, came home tried to lift again. That’s all I managed.

1 Like

be careful, if you do a lot of BPA’s you end up with a permanent condition known as sexification of the shoulder!

I well remember how playing plumber is a workout. Old friend from grammar school was a plumber who retired at 62 from knee trouble. He was always strong as an ox.

1 Like

I am pretty sure the risk is slight at best :joy: