Engine Overhaul

Get a great dane to compliment your weeney dog.

I’m good, Thanks!

4/7/17
Yay! I got to sleep last night! A couple more nights of that shit and I will get back in this thing.

Stretches, bw squats

Squat
5x5/105 paused

Zerchers
5x5/75

Few leg raises, dead hangs etc.

1 Like

Sleep makes all the difference in the world. Also, great job with the zerchers.

1 Like

Zerchers…playin’ with fire !!

1 Like

Thanks Crippler. Still in the learning stages.

Uh… more like rubbing two sticks together at this stage in the game. :smirk:

1 Like

As the coach said in “Goon”…

2 Likes

4/8/17
Wu=???

BP
1x10/55
8x5/75

Squat
1x5/85
1x5/105
1x5/125
1x1/145
1x3/125
5x5/115

DL
1x30/150 EMOM. For 30min then pulled 5 t&g
Double over hand from 3 mat deficit. Too lazy to move the mats :smirk: Should have switched grips for the last part. Left hand give out.

That is all.

Today was Jed’s birfday, Happy Birthday to the sweetest person I know. Now, for more pizza, cake, and ice cream!

2 Likes

Uh uh, early morning lifting people are craZy. I tried doing some basic stuff in the mornings for 6 weeks, and I was a zombie. I waited for that stupid 21 day crap, but I couldn’t do anything

Eh what? Just taking that out of context sounds like you are having fun :smiling_imp:

1 Like

you did 30 min of DL EMOM?..WTF…my heart and lungs give out after 10… must be something in the water down there!

And belated Happy Birthday to he lad.

Well I am sure you were pulling a little heavier weight!

The last time I got 7/185 which was 92 % of my 1RM. This time I dropped back to 75%. And went the whole 30 mins. Next time I will try with 80% . Of course I am dead last on the challenge list, but I AM on the list :joy:

He said, Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Happy Birthday Jed! :slight_smile:

@2busy He said, “Thank you, but you would have wait until his next birthday.” :joy: :joy:

Well now I have to mark my calendar!

1 Like

So, for his bday, Jed wanted pizza, sweet & sour chicken, cake with no frosting, and cookies & cream ice cream. No gifts, no nothing just that :smirk:

Andddd… he got it!
While were waiting on the chicken, much to my surprise, he wanted to check out the rail cars. He climbed all over them, and we ran down the railroad tracks like a couple dorks…lol. It was a good day!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

2 Likes

4/10/17
Wu= BPAs 2x20
Face pulls 2x20
Half ass push ups 2x10

BP
1x10/55
5x8/70 paused

DB BP
3x10/20s
1x10/20 LF only

Batwings
3x10/20s

BO Row
5x10/70

Squat
5x5/105

Hanging knee raise/ dead hang
5x10
Have to take dad to a Dr. Appointment, did this in a hurry. Ewww… I might accidentally burn my pudge off if I keep this up :weary:

1 Like

Half sss pushups, that’s a new exercise.

1 Like

They are a progression to ass pushups. I’m still using my arms like a chump

1 Like

If you stick with me, you too will have enough ass to use one glute at a time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes