Engine Overhaul

This is the worst!! I had a great hairdresser for years who one day got married and moved to Texas, of all places. Now I wander from salon to salon looking for the perfect hairdresser.

1 Like

This↑.
She just can’t understand short, but cute, girl haircut. Stanely the barber, where I used to live, understood. Why can’t she? She sprayed at least a half can of hairspray on it, which gives me a migraine, and then took the curling iron to it. Ended up washing it out with Dawn dish soap and the garden hose in my peep’s yard.

I hate the hairspray. I hate the feeling of a sticky forehead.

I always walk out looking like If Macklemore spiked the top. Ummm I just wanted sides cleaned up to a 4, not a zero. And my hair should not resemble being hung upside down.

1 Like

Sorry CL. :frowning: Life sucks at times, but that’s just to let you know how much better it is when it’s good.

1 Like

For 30 years I plopped my ass in the chair and the barber did a high and tight. Half the time is was a fellow GI in a tent with office scissors and hold a razor blade. Got out and could never figure how I wanted it cut. Then there was the “do you want some product in it?” I now have a great niece I go to, just sit down, and she cuts it the way the wife told her too.

3 Likes

Haircut’s likely directing thoughts away from that storm, which probably blew/washed some snakes away.

We got it last night but w/o so much wind, I think. Trash cans are a mess right now.

1 Like

One of these days I will learn to stop subjecting myself to things that make me cry.
If I am having a bad day, I probably don’t need you to tell me what I am doing wrong.
Just don’t do it. EVER! again.

1 Like

I once weighed 123lbs…:wink:

1 Like

When you were 10?

probably when he was 8.
now one of his legs weighs 123.

I spent allot of time trying to weigh 120.
HS and college and even after college I weight cut for sports.

bp is looking solid good work.

1 Like

Haha! You’re probably right!

Thanks! Maybe some day I will see the third digit. Hope the old folks home has a gym :smirk:

FYI…thats not my leg. :wink::laughing:

1 Like

a little older…

Bawhahahaha! :joy: :joy: :joy:

4/1/17
MP
Trap Bar
BPAs

1 Like

Weighting body parts in this thread…WTF?!?

The things you miss, when you don’t stop by regularly :slight_smile:
Glad the worst missed you down there.
Z.

1 Like

Glad you are ok from the storm.

Ooo getting all hardcore with the zerchers. I had to do those some time ago only because I didn’t have a rack, but oof, I remember the bruises. And pulls, great!

1 Like

Okay, okay, already… enough with the tornado watch alert thingy. I am already a nervous wreck, after the first storm blew through, at least the power is back on :grinning:

I need to go out and lift shit, just to burn the crazy off this morning. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Be safe and good luck with lifting.

Thanks Crippler. I think it’s past us. Biker better batten down the hatches though. I think it’s suppose to make it over there later.