Engine Overhaul

Don’t sweat it!
I imagine you’re a little bit fatigued after that big squat last week.

More like sugar/carb hangover from yesterday. I was really dragging ass, and ate way too many things I shouldn’t have :anguished:

I understand that. After the the followup on the stroke, more blood draws, work nonsense, laundry and getting backing on robitussin for the return of the congestion from hell, I wasn’t in the mood either.

Wow! I bet not. Hope you start to feel better soon!

1 Like

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”
Sorry, once I saw Pat Steward from Dune couldn’t help myself.

2 Likes

@hel320 powerful words.

Yeah, I lifted some shit the last few days, just wasn’t worth logging.

3/25/17

Wu= jumping around like an idiot.

BP
1x5/35
1x5/55
1x5/65
1x5/75
1x3/80
1x3/85
1x2/90
3x5/75
3x6/70

BO row
3x10/70

PC str arm lat pull
1x10/50
2x10/70

Hang knee raise
3x10

BPAs

Ground every inch of the second 90 from the midway point up, but surprisingly it wasn’t too ugly. I have done worse :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Here comes a triple digit BP ! Doing great kid…

Thanks OG!

“Fear is a bullshit artist.”

Serge Storms

2 Likes

My personal fave…
REMOWILLIAMS-Fear can never kill you: REMOWILLIAMS-Fear can never kill you - YouTube

3/27/17
Wu= BPAs face pulls
1x10/45
1x5/55

BP
2x8/75
1x7/75
1x8/75
1x7/75

Squat
Wu= bw squat, bul. Split squat, lat lunges
1x5/85
5x8/105

More BPAs and face pulls

Hangin leg raise
3x10
Dumbbell rows
3x10ea/ 35ish
Lying tri ext
3x10/15

1 Like

building some nice volume on your BP. should pay dividends down the road, kid.

I hope so. I was screwing around yesterday, and finally hit 95! I would really like to see the third digit, by the end of April.

1 Like

Nice BP and squats. What’s your BW now?

Thanks Harry! 123ish.

3/28 & 29/17

Wu= BPAs
F. Raises, Lat raises, R. Delt raise
MP
1x5/40
1x5/45
3x5/50
Some other stuff. Can’t remember.

Wu= bridges, bw squats
F. Squat
1x5/55
4x5/75

Few sets with the trap bar.

Tried a few of the zerchers again, but…

Went to bed after the storms at 2am with a headache, and woke up the same headache. Uh… not feeling the love right now. Maybe later.

I have got to pull myself together here.

Oh and there was hanging leg raises on there somewhere.

But what? its your new favorite lift, right? !!! I knew it!!

1 Like

Stay with the zerchers. They are the devil, but they really make you strong.

1 Like

@OldGoat and @Crippler56. I just wasn’t hitting on all eight cylinders this morning. I will keep at 'em.

3/29/17

Just FYI, the rest of the day wasn’t much better. I am very thankful that the Good Lord spared us the brunt of the storms last nite. It ripped the roofs off several houses, one of the motels, gas station, and a small strip mall type building. Downed many, many trees. Even tore up the huge old oak in front of the Lutheran church. It has been there for as long as anyone can remember. Debris scatteted all over town. As far as I know, no one got hurt.

Anyway, got my heart ripped out by someone I considered a friend, and got a not so great hair cut.
Time to go home.

BP
Wu= raking, making beds, doing laundry, raking, picking up limbs, vacuuming, mopping, picking up more limbs, more raking. For 7 hrs. Warm enough.

BP1x5/55
1x5/75
1x1/95
3x5/75 really trying to improve speed/ power off my chest.

Zerchers
Went back and watched the video again much better this time.
1x5/55
1x5/65
1x5/75

The 75 felt pretty good, I will start with that and add some volume Friday.

1 Like