Engine Overhaul

Good things comes to those who wait.

Great work, CL!

1 Like

Thanks 2busy!

Since, I am all sparky this morning…

2 Likes

PR’s , widowmakers, warm-ups heavier than old maxes…yeah, my training sucks that too !

awesome work kid…

1 Like

I’m just trying to get an E for effort :smirk:

1 Like

I for one think you are doing great and wish you continued success…so maybe it should be

Boot-E-Fication…there’s your E

1 Like

Thank you OG! I wouldn’t have gotten this far without your help and encouragement. I am forever grateful.

2/24/17
F. Raise
Lat raise
R.D. raise
Shoulder presses
Dips
Hanging leg raise
Bent over rows
Push ups

Not enough to say I did anything.

If you keep listening to OG, he’ll get you up to 410 deads with an octagon bar.

1 Like

2/27/17
Wu= 20 bw squats
Face pulls
BPAs

BP
1x10/45
1x5/55
5x8/72.5 the last rep was UUUgly

Squat
1x5/85
5x8/105

Face pull
5x20/50

BO Rows
3x8/85

Thanks Kid that’s most kind, but if you really want to know who is responsible just go look in the mirror…it’s that person who did it all !..You may want to wink at her ( definitely don’t use the resting bitch face)…hahaha

Your a women after my own Heart!! Sounds like something my wife would say!!! :joy:

1 Like

I guess I should have worded that differently, but that entire thread is vulgar. I thought I should put it in a way he might understand it. :rage:

4 Likes

No, @ChickenLittle, your wording was succinct and clear. :smiley:

1 Like

I’d say your wording was memorable.

2/28/17
Wu= bw squats
BPAs

Fr. Lat, r.delt raises
Arnie presses
BTN 1x10/35

MP
1x10/45
1x5/55
5x5/50

DL
1x5/125
1x5/145
3x3/155

Lat pulls
5x10/120

Just very agitated this morning, couldn’t get focused. Called it.

I would definitely say he got the message… Im just surprised the Mods didnt remove one of his post because he uses the C word. Which kinda crosses a line in my book…

1 Like

I have NO respect for any man that refers to women in this manner. Don’t get me wrong, I have friends that say stuff like, “You crazy bitch” or something like that, but that has a completely different meaning. This guy is just a asshole.

2 Likes

3/3/17
Wu= BPAs
Few face pulls

BP
1x5/ 35
1x4/55
1x2/65
1x1/75
1x1/82.5 went up nice and easy
3x8/70
Monday we will see if I have made any progress. Just needed to get everything moving this morning.

DB BP
3x10/20s

Squat
Blah blah blah

The last 2 weeks have been really hectic. One thing was taking my dad to his appointment at the VA. I swear they are trying to off him. He just went for a check up. Nothing has changed, he is actually better since he got back from the rehab deal in the fall. The doctor and nurse kept asking him if he is in pain, he said no. Then a few minutes later he starts talking about hospice. :astonished: We all understand that this may be an option at some point in the future, but damn! His blood work is good, he can still walk for short distances and takes his meds on his own. I am just not sure we are to that stage. I honestly think they just don’t want to have to pay to take care of him anymore. It is really sad and frustrating.

Edit: And yes, there was also saving lil old ladies from being snake bit, in the mix :smirk:

Got 5 big brothers and all 6 of us are vets. When you add in sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, great nieces and nephews who served there’s probably around 50 of us who can use the VA. We’re all experts on being assholes until we get the VA to do what they’re suppose to and not just give civil servants jobs. Good you’re still taking care of your father. Don’t take any shit from the VA, they’re suppose to be there for the vets. (Gets off his high horse.)

3 Likes

I need to take a break.