Engine Overhaul

Yes, I have a few. 5s, 10s, and 2 sets of 20s, along with a bunch of old school adjustable handles :grimacing:

2/17/17
Wu= 2x20 bridges
2x20 frog pumps
2x20 one leg elevated bridge

DL
1x5/125
1x5/145
1x5/165
1x3/185
2x5/165

I had to quit because my buddy just keeps blowing up my damn phone about a situation with our mutual friend. The incident pisses me off! I have already explained this but…:rage:

Now, I can’t concentrate!!!

And now, he quit! After I wrapped everything up and come inside… Grrrrr!!!

Instead of using a barbell on incline pressing switch to Dumbbells … if you do have a major weakness it will show. Doing it long term with DB will help bring up the weak side.

1 Like

I agree with this. I tried with a heavier dumbbell on my weaker side. It seemed to help.

1 Like

Thanks @bulldog9899 and @Crippler56 I will definitely throw this in the mix. I appreciate your help.

2/17/17
Conditioning

What was I thinking? I haven’t done this in years. No, really I mean like over 30+ years :anguished:

1 Like

May I suggest working in sets of push-ups. They may help even things out.

1 Like

Thanks GV, I will try to add them in as well.

2/18/17
Wu= circles, a few f raises, lat raises, BPAs, dislocates (my right shoulder say… what??? I have been dislocated enough bitch! So, I say…Shut up and work you cry baby)

MP
1x10/35
1x5/45
1x5/50
5x5/55

That’s all for now. Not in the mood. I came to the conclusion last nite, that this is the single most disappointing thing I have ever done in my entire life. Out of all the horrible decisions I have ever made, this lifting thing has got to be in the top 10. Either I REALLY suck at it, or I’m doing it wrong, or something. It’s almost March and my progress has been minimal at best. Feels like a giant waste of time. I will get over it, but that is how I feel this minute. :sob:

Maybe I be better after breakfast.

Woah woah woah, back up the bus sista…Didn’t someone just recently hit a new 20 rep, that’s right 20 rep squat !!! And didn’t that same person just go back to back 5x8x70 BP!!! And isn’t that same person crushing bootyfication drills?

Hint: the answer to all those questions is YES…PROGRESS!!!

Have an awesome day ! You are doing great!

1 Like

Thank you OG. It will pass. Just discouraged.

This.

Coffee, hashbrowns, lot’s of bacon, poached eggs. And some Tabasco.

Weightlifting to change your body will be the most honest, and depressing thing you can deal with.

It takes a long, long, time. But as OG pointed out, you HAVE made progress.

It’s a life long journey, not something to do for a couple of months.

You’ve got this.

Oh and btw, nice butt :wink:

Thanks 2busy.

1 Like

Johnny Cash - Sunday Morning Coming Down: Johnny Cash - Sunday Morning Coming Down - YouTube

The beer I had for breakfast, wasn’t bad so I had one more for dessert.

1 Like

2/18/17
See, I told y’all it would pass.

Wu= moving half the shit in the house

Incline DB BP
3x10/20s. Didn’t have any problems with these today.

FS
1x5/55
1x5/65
1x5/70
1x5/75
1x5/85

Squat

1x5/85
1x5/105
1x5/125
3x1/145. Didn’t quite make it deep enough on all 3 attemps. The 3rd was damn close tho
1x1/140
1x1/135
1x2/130

Maybe I should have beer for breakfast more often :smirk:
This turned out pretty good :grimacing:

2 Likes

Just fargin growl and tell, get mad as hell, stomp around, and keep going. Glad to hear the mood has passed.

Thanks GV. I am going to grab a some push ups before bed.

Did someone say beer for breakfast ? where? sign me up…hahaha

2 Likes

Funny thing is, this is the first time I have bought beer/alcohol in general, in at least 2 maybe 3 years. Maybe this is why :astonished:

2/20/17
Wu= BPAs /face pulls

BP
1x10/35
1x5/55
1x5/75 a little too much
5x8/72.5 just right

DB BP
4X12/20s
More face pulls

Squat
10 bw
5x8/108

Batwings
3x10/20s

Cable crunch
1x20

I think that was it. Didn’t have any phone this morning, guess tbe storm took out the cell tower last night. Ooops!

1 Like