Engine Overhaul

Win on the widow maker! Loss on the Happy Dance…

1 Like

2/15/17
Nothing, I got nothing. I tried, but moving slower than molasses in winter. Think I might have a sugar hangover… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

From all of that Valentine’s Day chocolate?

No, from the donuts. I didn’t get any chocolate, or roses, or cards. Now, I am gonna cry :sob:

Neither did I. Go figure.

Damn! You can use my crying towel if you need to. :anguished:

Hahaha. No, I’m just going to buy all of the marked down chocolate today :wink:

My kind of man!

1 Like

Way to channel fury and hit that squat. Nice going on your PR bench too.

Thanks GV!

Awww man! I only found 2 bigs of M&Ms on markdown :weary:

2/16/17
Wu= BPAs 3x20 ss Face pulls 4x10/70

BP
1x15/35
1x5/55
5x8/70

BO BB Rows
5x10/70

Incline BP meh :persevere:
5x10/45

Chest sup. DB Rows
5x10/20s

Good mornings :smirk:
2x5/65

I am having a moment. I think I am unbalanced. No, I’m not talking about mentally, we already know that. I am talking about lifting. I think my right arm is stronger than my left, which is understandable because I am right handed. But, I think my right pec is weaker than my left because my right arm stronger. Am I making any sense?
I think I need to “fix” it. Just not sure how.

that’s two sessions of 5/8/70…time for 75… what makes you think you’re right pec is weaker?

Because when things start to feel heavier it seems like I feel it more in my right shoulder than my pec. Told you I was having a senior moment. More than likely it’s all in my head…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

SIX, there is SIX now.

Haha!

1 Like

After 18 years of playing baseball my right shoulder is extremely strong in very disadvantageous positions, due to throwing. My left shoulder, on the other hand, is very weak and has a difficult time supporting itself overhead. This has caused my left lat to be utilized more in pulling movements and my left pec in pushing movements. Unfortunately, on my right side, my right lat and pec aren’t required as much do to the additional strength of my right arm. (my right lat was so much smaller that my wife even took notice and brough it up one day. :/)

I remedied this by doing those pull-ups I talked about a hundred posts up to isolate my lats.
My shoulder has been slightly improved by unilateral pressing.

I think there will always be some imbalance and am not too worried about it unless it’s causing some sort of harm… That doesn’t mean I’m not aware and taking steps to minimize the gap, tho.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. When pressing really heavy weight my left side lags behind my right. It has caused me a few red lights at meets over the years. To fix it I have been working my back, lats, and triceps pretty hard. I think this has made some improvement.

The funny thing is I am left handed it and it still lags behind. Additionally 16 years ago I was involved in a major car accident and lost dexterity in my right arm. Still my right side is stronger than my left when pressing. I have come to the conclusion I will always be like this. All I can do is build my left side up as much as possible to minimize the affect.

You have Dumbbells?

Watch it snowflake boy!

2 Likes

Thank you Crippler. I am still looking for those lats :unamused:
You certainly can’t tell it by your numbers!