Engine Overhaul

Haha, continental cleaning some hedges…now that is badass!

Next time we want a video.

1 Like

Could the video include a snake?

1 Like

2/8/17
Two words… shit show
Bw squats
One leg bridges
Frog pumps

CGBP
3x10

DL
1x5/125
1x5/145
10x1/165

Str arm lat pulls
WG Lat pulls

Was not happy with this. At all!
@biker I certainly hope not.

And now I got stung by a bee! In the palm if my hand no less. Great! Now I can feel weird for the next couple of hours :rage:

Bee stings are tons of fun. Hedge pressing is the new fad. You need to have your own blog and yippee for wiener dogs! Hope the skunk went away.

1 Like

This hedge fad is getting out of hand :laughing:

1 Like

2/10/17
Wu= jumping idiot again. Inverted rows

BP
1x10/35
1x5/55
5x8/67.5

BPAs 4x20
Face pulls 5x amrap

CGBP
4x10/60

BO BB rows
5x10/ 65

DB Rows
?x?/20 just did them, didn’t really count.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, MT I will pull some more tomorrow.

MUCH better than my debacle yesterday. It started badly, ended badly. Missed re-racking the bar on the squats and got all out of shape.

Anyway, all is good in da hood dis morning.

And here @2busy, here is a damn video!
5th set 67.5: - YouTube

1 Like

Love the rooster crowing in the background

2 Likes

Yeah, it never fails. Rotten Robbie doesn’t really give a shit about powerlifting goals :joy:

time to move up in weight!

Thanks OG. This was a 2 1/2 lb increase from last week, but I think I can go for 70 next week. We will see.

1 Like

Win! Looking good on form. And bootyification! :wink:

1 Like

I think you could benefit from widening your grip, but @DBasler is the bench guru.

Thanks 2busy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks Myth. My bench might benefit from it, but my right arm maybe not so much. I will give it another go, just in case my arm is in better shape this time. It’s been feeling good lately, so what the hell, right?

1 Like

2/13/17
Wu= BPAs 4x20 SS facepulls 4x10/50

BP
2x5/55
5x8/70. Some kind of PR I’m sure

DB BP
2x10/20s
1x23/20s. I think it might be time to get 25s

Tate presses
3x10/10s

Lying tri ext
3x10/10s

Batwings
3x10/20s

Str arm lat pulls
3x10/70

1x33 BPAs

Some curls

Ab roller

The BP went surprisingly well. The 4th set got a little loose, but by the 5th it straightened up. All in all good work.

2 Likes

Nice pressing kid !

1 Like

Great job hitting “some kind of PR.”

1 Like

Thanks Crippler!

2/14/17
Today’s session brought to you by… 4.5 hrs sleep, convenience store coffee, and Chinese donuts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wu= bw squats 30
Bridges 30+
Bw lunges

Squat
1x5/85
1x5/105
1x5/115
1x5/125
1x20/105 I did it! I did it!

Lat lunges
6x10/20

BO BB row
4x6/85

WG lat pulls
5x10/120

Seated cable rows
5x10/120

Kneeling cable crunch
1x10/70
1x40/70

So, I had to take my dad over to Fburg last night for a sleep apnea test. Problem is… he doesn’t have sleep apnea. He had COPD. He needs a bi- pap machine to help keep the co2 levels down in his blood. Anyway, had to drive over there and back in a thunderstorm, down the most deer infested highway in the country. I am was not happy about how this whole thing went. Giant waste of time and effort.

I get home about 11 and get my lil dude to to bed and then the guy starts blowing up my phone at 4:30 am for me to come get my dad.

Back thru said deer infested highway, and thunderstorms. I help get him ready to go, and have him in his wheelchair. The sleep lab is in an old house they have converted to a clinic. It was not designed for handicapped patients. The door has a 2 inch threshold you have to jump the wheelchair over and the guy manages to hold the door! The thought of giving me a hand trying to jump the wheelchair over the board never crossed his mind. I’m sorry, not only is he in no way a man, he is not even a decent technician. I have no tolerance for somebody that lazy.

Had to grab a couple of things at Wal-Mart since I had already made the trip, and there was not 1 check out line open. Had to use the self check out thing. Guy says, doing alright ma’am? I told him, No I wasn’t! If I wanted to come to Wal-Mart to work I would have gotten a job here! Grrrrr!

All that shit made for a good session! I finally hit the widow maker set 105! Yay! Good thing my lil dude used up my data watching you tube videos, because you might have seen the happy dance :flushed:

3 Likes