Engine Overhaul

Don’t tell me I have to try to look for a new knee for you too? Hope it feel better.

2/3/17
Wu= yeah that.

F.raise
Lat Raise
R.D.Raise
MP
5x10/35
BPAs
Curls
Str.Arm lat pulls
Rows
Inv.Rows

Not necessarily in any order. Nothing heavy. Just a bunch it.

1 Like

if its a bunch, no need to be heavy !

1 Like

2/4/17
Wu= bridges, frog pumps, bul split squats

DL
1x5/125
1x5/145
1x10/165
5x5/145. Alt. Grips

Str arm lat pull
3x10/60

WG lat pull
5x10/100

BP
5x8/65

DB BP
3x10/20s

Seated cable row
5x10/100

Oh yeah, it was that good!

1 Like

Wu= jumping around like an idiot
A couple of half assed sprints

Trap Bar
6x10/120. X 120feet
Dan John thing… Do 10 reps then start farmers walk

Decline skull crushrs
3x10
Decline weighted crunch
3x10

I actually got the tape measure out and measured the footage. It was longer than I thought. :confused:

1 Like

Video?

1 Like

Hahahaaa… No, no video. The world is NOT ready to see that. :flushed:

No, no, no. VOIDH.

We want proof.

1 Like

I am telling y’all NObody wants to see my old ass doing da Uptown Funk. Trust me on this one :joy: :joy::joy:

This is getting interesting…

Interesting is one to put it :smirk:

1 Like

I’m a bit slower today than normal, what exactly did you measure?? Hmm if you were a guy I might assume…

2 Likes

The distance on the farmers walks/ carry. I walk the length of the garden. My dad made the garden years ago, I ask him how long was it, he said he didn’t know, but he thougth about 60 ft. By the time I made the 6th trip with the trap bar, I thought, man that is the longest 60 ft I have ever seen. Turned out it was 120 ft. :wink:

3 Likes

2/6/17
Wu= bw squats, inverted rows

BP
1x10/35
1x5/55
5x8/67.5

Incline BP
3x10/50. I hate these. I don’t think I am doing these right.

DB BP
3x10/20s

Squat
1x10/35
1x5/85
3x8/105

Face pulls
3x10/75

BPAs
5x10

Ab roller
2x10

Worked on the new mower yesterday got it running. Nice! Got a little sunburnt in Feb. I don’t burn easily, but it was just enough that I could feel every rep on the bench and we are not talking about the knurling on the bar for the squats. Should have been 5x8 but I wussed out from the bar chewing my back up :grimacing:

That’s what she said! :wink:

1 Like

And then you woke up, cause you were dreaming :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahahaha.

That’s not how that story ended :wink:

I know, I heard all about the disappointment that followed the next day. Boom!

2/7/17
Wu= never mind

MP
1x10/35
1x5/45
1x5/55
1x4/60
1x1/65
1x1/70 okay, sorta turned into a push press, but I got it up, so it counts!
3x3/55

BO Rows
5x10/55

Got too much crap going on this morning for anything decent. Maybe later.

1 Like

One of my peeps is having some repairs done to their garage and had to remove all their hedges. They ask me if I wanted them. They are really nice hedges, so I said yes. I grabbed a pick up load last nite, and went back this evening to grab a couple more. These things are several years old and they dug them out with a bobcat.

As I was pulling one off the ground, I got it to my thighs, and then to my chest, and finally pressed it up over the side of the pick up bed. Now, before I would have just said that I wrassled it up there, but thanks to my Strongman buddies on this forum I can now say that I Continentaled that bitch up! :laughing: Sounds so much more sophisticated.

Does this mean I am heading to the Darkside? @littlesleeper Thanks for the instructional videos.

3 Likes