Engine Overhaul

10/1/16

BPA’s 20,20,10,20,20,10
Band bi’s and tri’s
4x10 each.

Really, there is no cardio in the world that will get your heart pumping like hunting a 4 1/2ft long rattlesnake in your yard at night. I cannot say enough good things about the tactical flashlight I bought at The redneck mall ( tractor supply).

Hurray Texas!!..flashlight sounds great, and redneck malls are amazing!

1 Like

They are. That’s where I get my horse lineament from!

1 Like

Have I ever mentioned that I REALLY liked living on a sailboat? No grass to mow, great people, the world is your backyard, and most importantly, NO snakes! Nope, not one. Now, some dastardly varmit has absconded with the said carcass. Great! Can’t wait to find it later when I am mowing, so I can shit myself!

Anyway, lunch is in the oven. BBQ chicken breast, sweet potatoes, baked beans, and cherry dump cake/cobbler for dessert. Along with a spinach beet salad. Come on lunch time!

1 Like

you lived on a boat? How do the BPA’s feel? I need to get them back into the rotation.

Yes, a 29ft Rhoades Ranger. Good times. Sloop rigged, full keel, sweet ride.

They feel great! For whatever reason, when I do them my right arm doesn’t hurt. Yay!

1 Like

10/3/16

5x10=50
BPAs 20,20,10=50
FrRaise 5x10=50
LatRaise5x10=50

1 Like

10/4/16 Deload

Wu=20 BW squats

Squat
1x5/65 5 sec hold in the hole

5 rounds
1x3/75 FS/ alt HB/LB full squat

BP
5x5/65

I ain’t deloading shit on the BP, not till it gets better!

10/4/16

5x10=50

Just got to get this off my chest:

So, there is this guy in town, he is probaly in his 20s. (Not very good at guesstimating these things anymore.) Anyway, I have seen him in various places around town doing his thang. Over at the theatre doing box jumps on the steps with his weight vest, playing with his piece of a utility pole and piece of broken concrete block, etc. Today he was in front of the grocery store wearing an oxygen deprivation mask doing weighted dips with a rock tied on with string, on the cement filled poles in the parking lot. I definitely give him credit, he is ripped. About 6ft and weighs a whooping 130 -140lbs. Every time I see him in front of the apartments I yell out the window, " You need to eat more." He has his earbuds in so he can’t hear me, but I find it amusing. Today however, he walks right by me while I am getting ready to go in the store. I summon the courage to ask him WHAT he is training for, what are his goals? His answer was, “To be somebody.” And walked away. Oookay…
I am all for being what you want to be, but why would you buy an oxygen deprivation mask if you are using a rock tied to a string for weight? I am sure he was wondering, why is this old lady talking to me? I am just perplexed with his answer. I can’t think of anybody who is “somebody”, that is bean pole thin, and deprived of oxygen. :smirk:

1 Like

He’s preparing for the Mars Colony. :wink:

1 Like

10/5/16

Disgusted, that’s all I got for today.

BP
1x5/65
1x3/70
5x1/75
1x1/80

A few rows. Wasn’t in the fucking mood after I had to dig myself out from under the 2nd attempt at 80. Not pretty. :open_mouth:

I should have never stepped on the scale this morning. Grrrrrr!!! That set the mood and it spiralled down from there.

I have those days, they come and go. I think I’m having one today as well. But just think, soon(ish) 80 will be easy and you’ll appreciate it even more. It’ll be your bitch.

2 Likes

Thanks MT. Hope your day gets better!

10/8/16

BP
1x10/45
1x5/65
8x3/70

This is the batshit crazy workout. Thursday morning my dad started having problems which ended up with spending all day at the hospital yesterday. It took 5 hours to get him in the emergency room and 5 more to get he admitted in the ICU. By the time I got home I was stressed to my limits. I do not like Dr’s or hospitals. I have serious issues. Really, I need to get over this. Have eaten nothing but garbage for 3 days, but I just needed to do something. Tomorrow will be better.

You poor thing. It’s hard and 10 hours is a long ass time to be up on your nerves. Be gentle with yourself now, no use feeling hard on yourself. A bit corny, I know, but HUGS to Texas!

1 Like

Tomorrow WILL be better.

Hope your dad is doing better.

1 Like

Thanks MT and 2. Maybe they will get him fixed up a this time. Or not. I personally think this has been a fucked up diagnosis from the get go. What’s five or six more bottles of pills among friends? Hope y’all could hear the sarcasm dripping from that :wink:

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Stay strong friend.

Thanks Z. He may get to come home today. I should celebrate with pancakes for breakfast .

1 Like

Of course you should:) Glad to hear it.

1 Like