Engine Overhaul

Oopps my bad, she was the 3 min wonder not 2, stupid fat fingers. Oh no. I don’t think she even let them take their clothes off…lol Lot Lizzard in West Memphis, Arkansas. She would consistently go from one truck to another in 3 mins flat. My ex and I timed her. I told him to buy some of that so he could tell me what she done…:joy: He said no…lol But we always wondered how the hell she did it so fast. We figured it up, and if she could do 10 drivers an hour, at $20 a pop, That was $200 an hour, an 8 hour shift would bring $1600 an day. I haven’t ever had a job that paid that much :smirk: But boy when she couldn’t find any takers her pimp would beat her senseless. Helluva life.

1 Like

Your log never disappoints.

1 Like

Hey Missy, I can’t keep up with you. That would be great to read about your adventures in a meet though.

1 Like

12/8/16
Bw squats
Ab roller
Push ups
Neg pull ups
BPAs

Because… Baby it’s cold out there!

1 Like

Getting in the work…nice work , kid

1 Like

12/9/16
Goblet squats
Push ups
Neg pull ups
Ab roller
DB rows
Hip T’s
BPAs

This cold crap is supposed to be over tomorrow. Where the hell did that global warming go? :joy:

1 Like

She must have had some MAD Skills…along with being able to breath through her ears!

1 Like

Without a doubt! At first we thought she was just selling dope. Nope. My ex talked to one of the drivers in McDonald’s.

1 Like

Damn it! Somebody come in my house while I was at work and stole meat out of my freezer. Grrrr! I had at least 8 large packages of ground beef, now I have one. Had 3 boston butt pork roasts, now I have 1 twin pack. Really? My door doesn’t even have locks on it. Did they ever think that maybe if they had just ask, I would have given them food. It’s not like I don’t understand hard times happen. Guess I will have to leave a surprise when I leave from now on. Grrrrrrr!!!

Well that sucks. Sorry CL.

I don’t want anybody to go hungry, but damn it, it creeps me out that somebody was in my house. Ugh… just ask. On a brighter note, At least they left me one package. :laughing: :rage:

Edit: They could have at least stolen some veggies or something to go with it. Bet it I go to the dollar store and wait to see who buys 20 boxes of hamburger helper I will catch my theif…lol

2 Likes

That upsets me because no one is even interested in my meat… I can barely give it away for free!!! Not even to my wife! :smirk:

But seriously? Someone comes into your house and all they do is raid your fridge and that is all they take ?

Bawhahahahaaa! We’re not even going to go there.

But yes, raided my chest freezer. Didn’t take any money, guns, or anything else, just food. That’s why I can’t be too mad. Just wish they wouldn’t have been so greedy. We’re talking somewhere in the neighborhood of 25-30 lbs of ground beef. We only have one grocery store in town, and this summer they had put ground beef on sale several times for $1.89lb. Everytime I stopped I picked a couple of family packs. I live WAY out in the country, so somebody got some conditiong packing it out. I have a hunch as to which neighbor it was. Like I said, I undetstand shit happens, but all they had to do was ask, I would have gotten them food.

1 Like

What is wrong with these (lots of them) F**cking people. And sorry, but there’s NO reason NOT to have locks on your doors. None.

At least keep a few of those ‘Rattlers’ around as guard snakes or something.

12/10/16
BP
Wu= bar x10
1x5/55
1x5/65
1x5/70
1x5/75
1x3/80
Missed 85 and 90
1x3/70
70 lbs: - YouTube
Well is this shit looking any better?

DL
1x5/25
1x3/145
145 lbs: - YouTube

1x2/165
165 lbs: - YouTube

Here’s with the new bar and plates. I am getting a little more used to it. Any advice?

I’m telling ya, people aren’t skeered of me anymore :disappointed:
I have got to fix this…lol
Seriously, I know, I just hate it. Hate the thought of having to do it.

12/12/16
Wu= 20 bw squat

Squat
1x5/75
1x5/90
1x5/100
1x20/75 yep I got it this morning

BP
1x5/50
1x5/55
1x5/60
5x5/55 ss with facepulls 5x10/50

5x10 sec weighted pec stretch

5x5/ea. BW lunges I REALLY suck at these, I blame my sister.

Bent Over Rows
5x10/55 ss hanging leg/ knee raise 4x10

Good job! 1hr. 4 mins.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll bite, what does your sister have to do with your ability to do lunges. Lunges are a perishable skill for me if I have not done them in awhile (like now), my body forgets how to do them very quickly.

1 Like

Lol… she nearly cut my big toe off in the bicycle spokes when we were kids. It’s just been a running joke when comes to anything that has to do with balance. They were better this morning. Just got to get my sea legs back.

12/13/16

Wu= 2x10 bridges
2x10 one leg elevated glute bridges
2x10/55 hip thrust yes I actually did them!

DL
1x5/125
1x5/135
1x5/145
5x5/125 SS 5x10/100 Lat Pull Downs

MP
1x5/40
1x5/45
1x5/50
5X5/40 SS 5x5/40 DB BP

Lot of things going this morning. Ran out of time. Will grab the ab roller when I get home.

1 Like