T Nation

Enforced Abstinence from Gear

Later this fall I will be on assigment for 4-6 weeks and will not be able to continue my “supplementation”. High profile situation and I will need every edge I can get, as well as not wanting to have a test crash while away from the safety of my home.

I read a post about a month ago about Bushy’s ‘pre-incarceration precautions’ where the discussion concerned a plan to take a large dose of long-estered test and just let the natural taper carry one through. Unfortunately, that post is no longer available so I can’t check on a few details…

Here is my current plan:

• I have Test-E and Sust 250.
  • beginning 6 days prior to departure, inject 250 each of the Test and Sust (for a total of 3g that week). According to the “roid calculator”, that should carry me through for about 4 wks.

The question I have is:

1. Will this work?
  2. Seems like the initial blood levels of Test will be quite high (peak of 273 mg/day)
  3. at about the end of week 4 the active hormone should have a blood level of about 15mg/day…is that enough to not be crashing?
  4. With regards to blood levels of active hormone, what is the lowest level I can get down to and still be “OK”?

Appreciate any and all comments and/or advice.

Thanks

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

can’t u even take some nolva with u , just for precaution purposes??

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
dyskee wrote:

What do you think nolva would do in this situation?[/quote]

Lmao too!!

Good luck Testo.

[quote]dyskee wrote:
can’t u even take some nolva with u , just for precaution purposes??[/quote]

If I thought I could go through customs with some unidentified loose pills, nolva would not be my choice

…and THAT my friend, is the problem

What you have is a moderately long ester of test (enan) plus a mix of seriously short, middle and long estered gear.
[/quote]

I can appreciate that, but the reason I though the Sust would be a good idea was because the isocaproate and decanoate esters provided a long half life…supposedly 15-18 days.

I thought the main reason Sust got such a bad rap was because people thought with such a long half-life, they could get away with only pinning once a week (or less).

Someone please enlighten me.

dyskee wrote:

What do you think nolva would do in this situation?[/quote]

i just thought he’d take some anti estrogen so that if he couldn’t get test into his system he’d have an anti estrogen at hand to control the crash -no test , high estrogen-.

Testolius,
Have you considered starting to taper now, finishing up with some legal test boosters?
Phileaux

[quote]Phileaux wrote:
Testolius,
Have you considered starting to taper now, finishing up with some legal test boosters?
Phileaux [/quote]

Yes, I have considered tapering off and going natural, but due to my circumstances, really feel the need to have a high level of test (both for enhanced athletic ability and aggression - just gotta be the Alpha Male I guess).

Am afraid that anything remotely resembling steroids will cause many hassles when going through customs, whether it is technically legal or not. In addition, am not aware of any legal test boosters that really work.

Thanks for the suggestion though…

Can you tell us which customs you are passing through?[/quote]

trip details are not finalized but expect to visit europe, india and SE asia

no offence taken altered state i wasn’t suggesting a solution i was suggesting a precaution act so that if he couldn’t get his gear he’d try at least to limit the crash.

i don’t claim to be a steroid vet nor have i used steroids, my knowledge comes from readin all the books i could get my hands on in biochem. regarding synthetic anabolics and reading various forums and some steroid books, over the last 2 years.

i don’t see how ppl like me could put someone off from posting advice?!!! its a public forum we all give our advice and the OP chooses what he likes.

and testolious good luck with ur journey , u have made outstanding progress.

RESULTS OF MY EXPERIMENTATION:

Thanks for all the input, but I figured the only way to know for sure was to try it for myself before I went, so here’s what i did…

250 Test-E, 250 Sust every day for 6 days…total of 3 grams in less than a week, then NOTHING for the following 25 days.

I didn’t know what to expect at the end of the ‘loading’ week, …insane 'roid rage? …unstoppable libido? …bloated William Shatner face? …actually not much of anything other than greasy skin and a little acne on my shoulders.

I am now at day 20 w/ no test. Lifts still seem to be good…got a new PR on DL day before yesterday…waking up w/ morning wood…greasy skin and bacne has disappeared.

Used AIFM for anti-estrogen and was pleased w/ results.

5 more days to go and then on to a short Test cycle before I ramp up for my trip.

Have decided to make up a little transdermal test to take along w/ me for a boost…can be easily disguised as skin lotion and I will rest easier knowing I can keep my levels up towards the end of my trip when I might need them the most.

No big deal, just though I would post here to add to our collective body of knowledge.

india and everywhere I’ve been in asia steroids are legal, europe, as far as I’m aware, personal steroid use is leagal, enjoy your trip!
I’ve brought shed loads of gear back from thailand, india,to the UK.

[quote]samgold wrote:
india and everywhere I’ve been in asia steroids are legal, europe, as far as I’m aware, personal steroid use is leagal, enjoy your trip!
I’ve brought shed loads of gear back from thailand, india,to the UK.[/quote]

I’m not worried about the ‘authorities’ but will have “minders” watching me and can’t afford to get caught by them.

[quote]testolius wrote:
RESULTS OF MY EXPERIMENTATION:

Thanks for all the input, but I figured the only way to know for sure was to try it for myself before I went, so here’s what i did…

250 Test-E, 250 Sust every day for 6 days…total of 3 grams in less than a week, then NOTHING for the following 25 days.

I didn’t know what to expect at the end of the ‘loading’ week, …insane 'roid rage? …unstoppable libido? …bloated William Shatner face? …actually not much of anything other than greasy skin and a little acne on my shoulders.

I am now at day 20 w/ no test. Lifts still seem to be good…got a new PR on DL day before yesterday…waking up w/ morning wood…greasy skin and bacne has disappeared.

Used AIFM for anti-estrogen and was pleased w/ results.

5 more days to go and then on to a short Test cycle before I ramp up for my trip.

Have decided to make up a little transdermal test to take along w/ me for a boost…can be easily disguised as skin lotion and I will rest easier knowing I can keep my levels up towards the end of my trip when I might need them the most.

No big deal, just though I would post here to add to our collective body of knowledge.
[/quote]

Love the transdermal idea - really good thinking!

:slight_smile: