Energy on Get Jacked...Fast!

Hey there,

I’ve been on the Get Jacked Fast with amazin results. Phase 1+2 went smoothly and enjoyably.
I’m 4 days in the Phase 3(Gates of Hell…blitzkrieg) which worksout perfectly for me as I’ve got a big big event coming up on the 24th of April.
However, yesterday+today my energy was just down like never. After noon workout I came back home and wasn’t able to do anything but sleep which is really inconveniente.

I drank 2 cups of coffee which helped for a couple of hours enabling me to finish off work… Do you have any more tricks to increase energy without calories in order to finish off job(usually done at 7pm)?

thanks

PS. during those 4 days i actually lost 2lb of weight and hard-to-belive im more cut ! :d

[quote]quagewski wrote:
Hey there,

I’ve been on the Get Jacked Fast with amazin results. Phase 1+2 went smoothly and enjoyably.
I’m 4 days in the Phase 3(Gates of Hell…blitzkrieg) which worksout perfectly for me as I’ve got a big big event coming up on the 24th of April.
However, yesterday+today my energy was just down like never. After noon workout I came back home and wasn’t able to do anything but sleep which is really inconveniente.

I drank 2 cups of coffee which helped for a couple of hours enabling me to finish off work… Do you have any more tricks to increase energy without calories in order to finish off job(usually done at 7pm)?

thanks

PS. during those 4 days i actually lost 2lb of weight and hard-to-belive im more cut ! :d[/quote]

That phase is a blitz, a short period of very high training stress. What you are experimenting is not out of the norm. It certainly is a pain in the ass, but not unusual. If it really becomes unberable, take 2 days off and skip the rest of the phase and move on to the next.

I see. Fine then thank you :wink:

You’ll feel like crap, but after the peaking phase you’ll feel like a million bucks.