Energy Levels, Dealing with Being Tired

When I’m tired it means three things: (1) I’m not getting enough sleep; (2) I’m not getting enough calories; (3) I need a break from the gym.

Not to be a jerk, but you’re not going to one day up your supplementation of zinc or acai berry and have the issue solved.

[quote]ovalpline wrote:
When I’m tired it means three things: (1) I’m not getting enough sleep; (2) I’m not getting enough calories; (3) I need a break from the gym.

Not to be a jerk, but you’re not going to one day up your supplementation of zinc or acai berry and have the issue solved.[/quote]

If he’s been zinc deficient for a while he will. Zinc helped me tremendously at one point.

Other than that your pretty much right. Also quality sleep, I know I sleep horribly and I wake up feeling groggy every day. I think I need a new mattress I tend to feel better when I sleep away or at hotels.

[quote]shadowmoses wrote:
Keep trying the HCL protocol @ 600mg with each protein meal. Once you notice your digestive system is working well and you get some discomfort/burning sensation drop it down to 300mg and continue until you get the sensation again. Also have a look into breathing this book helped me to no end: http://tinyurl.com/68s6wr

Oh and I love me some Kanye, looking forward to the 24th!

ShaDoW[/quote]

Cool, will try that thanks.

I hear you man me neither! have you heard all the songs he’s released so far? love lockdown, heartless, coldest winter, and amazing?
I was blown away by all of them, they’re out of this world. T-6 days now!

[quote]ovalpline wrote:

Not to be a jerk, but you’re not going to one day up your supplementation of zinc or acai berry and have the issue solved.[/quote]

That’s not being a jerk. I agree somewhat, I even stated in the first post that I’d rather not add any supplements in.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
ovalpline wrote:

Not to be a jerk, but you’re not going to one day up your supplementation of zinc or acai berry and have the issue solved.

If he’s been zinc deficient for a while he will. Zinc helped me tremendously at one point.

Other than that your pretty much right. Also quality sleep, I know I sleep horribly and I wake up feeling groggy every day. I think I need a new mattress I tend to feel better when I sleep away or at hotels.
[/quote]

This seems to be the case with me. I don’t take ZMA regularly, just sometimes when I’m feeling run down I’ll buy one bottle, and it usually helps me a bit, but past that one bottle I can’t really notice anything.