Energy Drinks vs Beer

giphy

3 Likes

:lol: :lol: :lol:

130kg = 286lbs
120kg = 264lbs

These lifts are poverty as hell my dude! I’m sure your advice is very valuable to 855lb deadlifters. :notsureif:

That’s about my 6RM

/flame

In any case, too bad that you need to lift big numbers in order to have any confidence or self esteem.

Maybe not, but your comment up there is just screaming “I need to lift big number to feel like I worth something”.

And it’s sad if you actually do see your self worth mostly based on how much you can lift…

If you are the same weight as I am and natural then feel free to flame…

And if you’r not - well then that’s just lame… and that makes you lame too. But naturally, this is an internet forum and you can state that you have 40kg and squat 180kg for 10 reps. So I’ll still assume that you are lame unless you give some proof that you are not.

My dick is 40kg

2 Likes

You hatin and jealous as hell. No, lifting big numbers shouldn’t affect or reflect your self worth, but lifting big numbers can reflect the knowledge you actually have about lifting. You should stay in your lane with these poverty lifts.

Here’s the thing, you’re seriously going to criticize a world-record deadlifter for doing a few shots of whiskey before a submaximal deadlift for “putting his spine at risk”, when your max is probably not even his 2nd or 3rd warmup set? And all this is on a post where you’re essentially asking “Is beer healthy/unhealthy?”

If somebody’s not natty and the same weight as you, they got ripped off.

1 Like

Or you can watch the videos on my log.

Anyway, I was kind of humoring you, but go ahead and call me lame if you feel better afterwards. I’ll take that any day over being the guy who brags in a forum about squatting 120 kg as his max saying that “it’s a lot.”

1 Like

Wait did I miss something? Is this guy a girl?

Nope, this guy is a guy.

I posted the British Powerlifting Female Uni records to see how he stacks up to women who are 48 and 52kg squatting and deadlifting (and probably benching) more than him.

This is not mean to denigrate top level female athletes, but to show him what “a lot of weight” looks like.

There’s no comparison if you pull up the mens records:

Please post a photo of yourself deadlifting while holding a shoe so we may judge whether your lifts are poverty or not.

5 Likes

Your poor wife.

*I think. I have no idea what a kg is. :us:

7 Likes

88lbs

Oh. Psh. I thought you were claiming something impressive. Never mind

1 Like

To be fair, I once put my back out lifting a kid (so higher than a deadlift) that was about 10% of that weight.

1 Like

Odd implements I guess

I really don’t know how to address this in a nice way… I’ll just say that calling those lifts ‘solid’ is… misguided. They really aren’t, not for anyone who’s spent more than a few months lifting.

And nobody cares that you’re under 70kg. Being skinny and weak isn’t something most people would brag about. Your deadlift number isn’t even good for your weight, and you’re waaaaay underweight (unless you’re extremely short. like under 5’6. are you?)

1 Like

Dudes like 5’9. He had a thread where he was giving weekly updates but only wanted to gain 1kg a month: Unable to Gain Weight - #103 by probnit8

Funny enough for somebody who’s under 155lbs and only wants to gain 2.2lbs a month, he has a lot to stay in the Pharma section as if he’s an expert. But deadlifting “puts your spine at risk”

Also to add, the British female university records for squat are:
120kg in the 52kg class
125kg in the 57klg class
137.5 in the 67kg class

And for deadlift:
135 in the 45kg class
140.5 in the 52kg class
150.5 in the 57kg class
187.5 in the 63kg class

Again, I’m not denigrating these athletes. These are what solid numbers look like.

For men in the 66kg class, a solid number for that weight is a 195kg squat and 251 deadlift. That’s almost double what you consider a solid number. @probnit8

Energy drinks have a lot of sugar which in excess translates to fat, beer has a lot of carbs and alcohol slows metabolism, so really… no difference. Just trying to figure out which is the lesser evil OP?

I have never had any sugar in my energy drinks. I think you guys are drinking them wrong.

2 Likes