Endurance Training After Strength?

Hows everybody doing?

Well a new workout and looking at gaining strength with some edurance along the way. Im just not sure if I should or how I could fit in the endurance workout.

The workout so far…

Mon - Wens - Fri
Bench 6x4
Squat 6x4
Stiff Leg Dead Lift 5x3
Weighted Dips & Weighted Pull Ups 5x4
Mil Press 6x4

I was thinking about adding bodyweight circuits (high rep, push ups, pull ups, crunchs, squats, lunges…) and some sprint and distance running on tuesdays and thurdays (sat&sunday off) but Im really not sure if i’d be screwing my recovery with the bodyweight stuff. Would i be hurting myself if I add the bodyweight?

[quote]Keving14 wrote:
Hows everybody doing?

Well a new workout and looking at gaining strength with some edurance along the way. Im just not sure if I should or how I could fit in the endurance workout.

The workout so far…

Mon - Wens - Fri
Bench 6x4
Squat 6x4
Stiff Leg Dead Lift 5x3
Weighted Dips & Weighted Pull Ups 5x4
Mil Press 6x4

I was thinking about adding bodyweight circuits (high rep, push ups, pull ups, crunchs, squats, lunges…) and some sprint and distance running on tuesdays and thurdays (sat&sunday off) but Im really not sure if i’d be screwing my recovery with the bodyweight stuff. Would i be hurting myself if I add the bodyweight?
[/quote]

Pursuing two conflicting goals at the same time (e.g.strenght and endurance) is suboptimal at best.

Decide what you want to do, and do it.

Running and/or HIIT should be ok, as long as you don’t overdo it.