T Nation

Endurance Running

Hi Guys
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good book about endurance running (more than 5 miles up to Marathon) which would be available in the UK.

Many thanks for your recommendations.
Chris

You might get better result doing a google search for a web-forum dedicated to running.

If you want to know about jewels ask the jeweler. If you want to know about bread ask the baker.

George Sheehan’s “Running to Win”

Alberto Salazar’s

Frank Shorter’s “Running for Peak Performance”

[quote]kelleyb wrote:
You might get better result doing a google search for a web-forum dedicated to running.

If you want to know about jewels ask the jeweler. If you want to know about bread ask the baker. [/quote]

Hi
The reason I asked here is that I have respect for the opinions of the users of this site.

Google search bodybuilding and bodybuilding.com will probably be near the top of the list but I wouldn’t follow their advice necassarily.

Chris

[quote]chiquita wrote:
George Sheehan’s “Running to Win”

Alberto Salazar’s

Frank Shorter’s “Running for Peak Performance”[/quote]

Many thanks for that; I’ll check them out.

Cheers
Chris

[quote]Youch wrote:
kelleyb wrote:

If you want to know about jewels ask the jeweler. If you want to know about bread ask the baker.

Hi
The reason I asked here is that I have respect for the opinions of the users of this site.

Google search bodybuilding and bodybuilding.com will probably be near the top of the list but I wouldn’t follow their advice necassarily.

Chris[/quote]

Fair enough.
I did give my suggestion with sincerity.
Hope you find what you’re looking for.

Cheers,
Kelley