Endurance Geeks

Voted.

Jeff, you are right…they are contradictory goals. Nutritionally, you can do some very similar things. The training stimulus is responsible for most of the adaptation. If you want to be a cyclist the only weight training you should be doing is minimal leg work (Lance only does a few sets of squats per workout during the off-season) and some postural work to balance out the nightmarish effects of cycling on spine, upper back, and chest/shoulder.

If you want to be a weight lifter, the only cycling you should be doing is some low intensity cycling, some anaerobic interval work, or the occasional ride thru the park.

Of course, if you simply want to be a cyclist that’s got a good body (i.e. very lean but still thin), train your butt off like a cyclist (lots of volume interspersed with intensity days) and eat high protein, moderate carb, moderate fat diet.

Cake -

With your namesake, how much of a dietary impact might I have produced?

Wtf.One more for the poor bastard.:slight_smile:

you bought my vote :slight_smile:

I voted for your buddy.

Although that #11 dude is gonna be hard to beat. (haha)

Must be into endurance…They’re about the only people that could hike up their nuts like that and smile. Kidding.
Peace,
T-Ren
Vote cast

You got my vote.

done.

Done!

john you look like a hired killer in that picture.

twice

Add another vote for your boy. I’m all about helpin the T- family . He is gainin ground.

i had to vote for number 1. she was hot.

I`ll blindy follow any order from Doctor Berardi.

Number 11 is still in the lead, though.

Done …hey, he’s in second place now.

He got my vote. But #1 was a hot pic.

C’mon guys we’re only 30 votes behind we can do this!

STU
ps. Goldberg’s right #1 is hot. But voting for her won’t get you laid there buddy. . .

Thanks, y’all. Voting closes today and Eric needs about 30 more votes…Keep 'em commin!

I voted…saw that Eric was #2 in votes when I put mine in. Not too far behind…;o) Man, #1 was HOT!