Endothil-CR ???

HEY!!

Anybody out there ever heard of Endothil-CR???
I saw an ad for it on MSN.com and read about it,but they didnt give any list of ingredients or anything and they claim that it helps repair traumatized muscle tissue.

Any thoughts would be cool.

Thanx

I tried this product for 2 months and didn’t notice anything at all. I wish I would of kept my receipt becaused they did offer a supposed refund if you weren’t satisfied. Don’t know if that offer is still on, but if it is, keep your reciept if you do intend to try this product.

My suggestion is to spend your money on a good bottle of TRIBEX. I gained 5 lbs on this product in 3 months with very strict bulking diet and lifting routine. Give it a try, I honestly have yet to hear of anyone recommending endothil. I personally think its a piece of crap, but to each there own. Good luck man!!

I appreciate your reply.
I really was just curious about it, but wasnt going to try it(burned before by ENZYTE, Took in hopes of keeping teste levels up naturally. I’m over 40.) I now use bulgarian Tribulas and using Chris Shugarts advice on nutrition. I also get my blood work done about 2 X’s a year to monitor my teste levels.

Thanx

A waste of time and money.

Try some Alpha Male if you want something that works.

I’m not defending endothil as I’ve only read about it in the back of a menshealth about a year ago… BUT… it said you have to cause damn near trauma-like degrees of hypertrophy for it to work? It’s allegedly used for burn and trauma patients or some shit? I’d just like to know how much/how its administered/etc to those patients. It might be like the colostrum supplements that come in 1/1000th the dosage labs have shown able to get results with.

I just never had it in me to intentionally overwork for a month, cus if it didnt work, that’d suck. Maybe if one of you are so willing to slaughter yourselves for a month and report back? :stuck_out_tongue:

The ingredients are unconvincing to me. I believe the main ingredient is Green Tomato extract. Although I have heard of people seeing good results from this product, probably as a result of a placebo effect.

I too bought endothil, then I realized I wasn’t willing to lift in the way described on the box.(beating one body part to screaming, bleeding death) It is almost as if the copy on the box is mocking you, it says to chew the tablet and “savor the flavor”. They tasted kind of like stale sun-dried tomatoes or the gunk on the bottom of a V8 bottle.

It does contain a lot of riboflavin and thiamin, which are vitamins you should be getting regardless. Overpriced crap. Just get some green tomatoes to eat if you want this product’s “unique benefits”. There isn’t a large enough amount of ‘endothilic growth factor’ to even consider in these tiny pills.

There have already been threads about this product. Just do a search and you’ll get some info.

Those who say it’s “crap” obviously haven’t done their research. Sure you might know a guy, who knows a guy who tried it and didn’t like it, but they too probably didn’t understand it.

…and why are guys comparing it to TRIBEX and other supplements? It’s not in the same category!

[quote]GathCity wrote:
There have already been threads about this product. Just do a search and you’ll get some info.

Those who say it’s “crap” obviously haven’t done their research. Sure you might know a guy, who knows a guy who tried it and didn’t like it, but they too probably didn’t understand it.

…and why are guys comparing it to TRIBEX and other supplements? It’s not in the same category![/quote]

NO, I am saying I tried it MYSELF, for three weeks and noticed NO difference. To prove that I took it, I even described the taste. It is because of “underground advertisers” like you that people even purchase crap like that, underdosed"miracle supplements" marketed to look like drugs. Gathcity=Endothil CR corporate shill.

[quote]Tulkastaldo wrote:

NO, I am saying I tried it MYSELF, for three weeks and noticed NO difference. To prove that I took it, I even described the taste. It is because of “underground advertisers” like you that people even purchase crap like that, underdosed"miracle supplements" marketed to look like drugs. Gathcity=Endothil CR corporate shill.

[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about? How am I an “underground advertiser”?

It’s idiots like you who try something for 3 weeks and say " I noticed NO difference". You’re probably a skinny little punk who doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing in the gym anyway.

Products like that are not for you!

Do you even know what Endothelial Cells are? Probably not. So stick to your Men’s Health workouts, and don’t give people advice about things you know nothing about you little weezel.

This is what I originaly wrote about Endothil back in December-and I still stand by it:

"I think Endothil COULD be one of the best products on the market today…for some lifters, or those who have been injured.

There is a lot of science and confirmation that green tomato extract causes, or produces angiogenesis (formation and development of blood vessels), through endothelial cell proliferation.

However, because studies say that green tomato extract only upregulates alpha 7-nicotinic acetylcholine receptors when severe damage has been done to that area, I’m thinking that a very different form of training needs to be done.

Training one muscle, one side at a time, high rep, to absolute failure would probably produce the best results. It’s too bad that this product is so expensive, because it’s hard to find people who’ve used it."

[quote]GathCity wrote:

What the hell are you talking about? How am I an “underground advertiser”?

It’s idiots like you who try something for 3 weeks and say " I noticed NO difference". You’re probably a skinny little punk who doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing in the gym anyway.

Products like that are not for you!

Do you even know what Endothelial Cells are? Probably not. So stick to your Men’s Health workouts, and don’t give people advice about things you know nothing about you little weezel.

[/quote]

Your blind endorsement of a product you admit only MIGHT be the supplement. You create a “don’t knock it until you’ve tried it” attitude in unknowing cretins, who then go to GNC or some shitbird nutrition store,buy endothil(it’s in the glass cabinet,kids) and then, when they realize it’s crap, usually don’t go back for a refund, but stick it on a shelf and forget about it, like the people above, thus making money for Novex Biotech, the company that produces edothil. I worked to exhaustion for two hours a day, five days a week, isolating my biceps, my quads, my triceps (admittedly not one side at a time, as you recommend, but it seems you don’t have much firsthand experience using it) all the time popping the recommended dose of endothil, in addition to supplements I KNOW work. I noticed no hastened recovery time, no miracle growth, or proliferation of blood vessels. NOTHING. Then I decided to do some more research and found out how impotent this product is. Don’t try to tell me I didn’t use it correctly. Tell me you were on that one university study where this stuff supposedly worked, and I will eat my words and admit my efforts trying endothil were in vain. And your review? I agree, green tomato extract shows promise, and endothil COULD be one of the best products on the market, provided the builder in question downed about 2 boxes of these tiny red bastards a week while having to be carried out of the gym on a stretcher everyday from exhaustion . Any less would be a drastic underdose.

I will tell people not to buy this stuff with impunity, because it is outrageously expensive and underdosed to boot. I refuse to pay $40.00 for 30 tomato-flavored flintstones chewables, which is basically all endothil is.

Wow! You really have it all figured out. You should be a scientist, or something.

The funniest thing is you say “I worked to exhaustion for two hours a day, five days a week, isolating my biceps, my quads, my triceps” and nothing happened…even in addition to supplements you say you “KNOW work”.

All that on 2,000 cals/day too I bet. What a great muscle wasting workout. You you should send this one into Men’s Health…you do write for them, right?

Like I said before “You’re probably a skinny little punk who doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing in the gym anyway”.

Thanks for proving me right!

endothil has already been debunked on T-Nation.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=985860&pageNo=0

It’s crap.

[quote]GathCity wrote:
Wow! You really have it all figured out. You should be a scientist, or something.

The funniest thing is you say “I worked to exhaustion for two hours a day, five days a week, isolating my biceps, my quads, my triceps” and nothing happened…even in addition to supplements you say you “KNOW work”.

All that on 2,000 cals/day too I bet. What a great muscle wasting workout. You you should send this one into Men’s Health…you do write for them, right?

Like I said before “You’re probably a skinny little punk who doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing in the gym anyway”.

Thanks for proving me right![/quote]

Bite me. You are making assumptions about my methods. Suffice it to say, I ate massive amounts of food as well, I don’t need to tell you my grocery list. As I understand it, Men’s Health endorses Endothil, much like you do, without any actual experience with the product. I would never support such idiocy.

Another bullshit product that sucks people in.

I was actually the one that said I “read about it in a menshealth” but hey, way to jump to conclusions there GathCity. My workout has nothing to do with menshealth, I just enjoy their articles on, and I know this sounds crazy: health.

So where’s your witty rebuttal now that several people have called it crap and posted a link to people debunking it? I’m waiting to hear some snake oil…I mean, scientific reason that you’ve come up with.

[quote]eclypse wrote:
I was actually the one that said I “read about it in a menshealth”. [/quote]

I don’t care what you said, or who you said it to, you little punk. I didn’t read any of your comments.

I have yet to see on this site where Endothil has been “debunked”. A few people didn’t like it. No Problem.

I know people recovering from severe muscular damage that use it and would argue face-to-face that it does. Fine…whatever.

Why do some people think that telling me a product sucks is some kind of stab at me. You don’t like Endothil…OK. You don’t like Arginine AKG, soy, or GNC multi vitamins…That’s great.

Have a good workout!