Endothil-CR

Has anybody used this? If so, did it work well…I just stumbled upon it and am curious.

Total BS. If you’re going to supp, go with something that works. Like the supps here from Biotest.

SSDD

I think Endothil COULD be one of the best products on the market today…for some lifters, or those who have been injured.

There is a lot of science and confirmation that green tomato extract causes, or produces angiogenesis (formation and development of blood vessels), through endothelial cell proliferation.

However, because studies say that green tomato extract only upregulates alpha 7-nicotinic acetylcholine receptors when severe damage has been done to that area, I’m thinking that a very different form of training needs to be done.

Training one muscle, one side at a time, high rep, to absolute failure would probably produce the best results. It’s too bad that this product is so expensive, because it’s hard to find people who’ve used it.

That being said, I’ve used it for 6 workouts, (I got a bunch of samples from the Arnold Classic). I would never recommend something after only taking it 6 times, but I really felt great on those
workouts. I just felt like my muscles had
a never ending endurance and recovered almost instantly after each set.

Maybe just coincidence, maybe not. Don’t know. I’m curious to know if anyone else has had any similar experiences?