Endothil CR

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
DTC wrote:
As I said before, the green tomato extract is where the huge benefit suppsedly comes from. I wasn’t aware that all of you were molecular biologists though, my apologies ;p .

Again I will state that I didn’t believe it either, but it’s the truth.

-DTC

I was on endothil cr for a little while. I read the article in a muscle mag and it sounded pretty unbelievable so I had to try it. Believe it or not people, as crappy as the ingredients may look, the stuff works even crappier. I have never been more dissapointed in a product than I am in this one.

I mean the directions alone sound bogus:
Take one tablet half an hour before working at, while savoring the flavor as long as possible without swallowing. WTF???

Since when do you have to savor something to get the nutrients. I guess because this stuff actually tastes like tomatoes when you savor it that it’s supposed to prove a point. T

he pills are tiny too. As soon as I saw how tiny these pills are I knew I had gotten ripped off. Nothing can make u get such great amounts of improvement while only taking a tiny (and i mean tiny) pill once a day. This stuff would have to be super potent and if it was then people would be selling it left and right. This stuff is a marketing scam.[/quote]

Absorption through the blood vessels of the mouth.

Ever take 5mg melatonin sublingual? Prety small, prety effective.(for sleep)
Anyhoo, a pill doesn’t have to be humongus to be effective.

[quote]DTC wrote:
As I said before, the green tomato extract is where the huge benefit suppsedly comes from. I wasn’t aware that all of you were molecular biologists though, my apologies ;p .

-DTC
[/quote]

Clearly we know more than you though.

Also DTC are you involved int he marketing of thos product or something ? Also whats with the READ bit in the title ? Do you see anyone else putting that in the title ? You might as well have put

READ AND AGREE YOU FUCKERS.

[quote]DTC wrote:

-DTC
[/quote]

Think about this logically. Who knew there were these huge anabolic benefits to green tomato extract? There aren’t. Here’s a suggetion. Why don’t YOU take it for 4 weeks and document your results, noting your diet and training as well. Then, do the same thing while using Carbolin 19 or Anaconda when it comes out. I don’t think they’ll be any surprises regarding the ‘winner’ pill.

DTC, I see you are new to this board. In fact, almost all of you posts are in this thread. Are you aware that most people here actually know about proper diet, training, and supplmentation? Maybe you should try the Men’s Health board (if there is one).

I haven’t read the subsequent repy to your post but did you read the results ot the study on this product? Users gained only about 10lbs. on their squat in 6 weeks and .005" on their biceps.

I could make those gains eating potato chips and playing xbox all day. The science might sound good but the stuff is crap.

#2 Why wouldn’t you try the supplements on this site like Methoxy-7 or Carbolin 19. Hundreds of guys on this site will tell you they work and that they’ve made better gains in 6 weeks than the people in the Endothil study.

[quote]Doc Stig wrote:
Also DTC are you involved int he marketing of thos product or something ? Also whats with the READ bit in the title ? Do you see anyone else putting that in the title ? You might as well have put

READ AND AGREE YOU FUCKERS.[/quote]

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Doc, gets the gold star. Nicely done. :slight_smile:

DTC has never posted on here before and this is where most of his posts are? Wow, what an amazing coinkydink. And also seems to disagree with anyone who disputes the wonder claims of the product except for the one guy who took it and thought it was crappy (and even there seems to question whether he was doing the “right” workout)?

This is uber-weak. Either you:

1. Are marketing this product;
  2. Are a complete noob who would believe a “green tomato extract” product would cause these kind of gains even though [i]no one[/i] has ever heard of such a thing; or
  3. Are dumb as a post.

Survey says…

[quote]ConanSpeaks wrote:
I could make those gains eating potato chips and playing xbox all day. The science might sound good but the stuff is crap.[/quote]

I am intrigued by your chips and XBox program. Tell us more…

you asked if I was working my muscles to complete failure and the answer is most definitely yes. Even when i’m not on the drug I workout until complete failure. I am a rebel against the whole over training B.S.

I usually know when I’m done working out when i can no longer lift around 25% of my max, if i can still lift atleast 25% with one rep then that usually tells me I’ve gotta work out somemore. I was also taking a weight gainer and protein with this product, did not make a shred of difference.

To the individual that said that there are pills that you can dissolve through your mouth, i have reread the claims by this product and it does not say anything about it being dissolved through the glands in your mouth. And you’re right a pill does not have to be super large to work well, but it does have to potent if it is going to be tiny. And I may not be the smartest man in the world but I’m pretty sure a tiny portion of green tomato extract is not going to be “the next best thing since steroids”

Feels like Deca… :wink:

He does the boogie…
the Tube Steak Boogie

[quote]Kuz wrote:
Doc Stig wrote:

READ AND AGREE YOU FUCKERS.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Doc, gets the gold star. Nicely done. :slight_smile:

DTC has never posted on here before and this is where most of his posts are? Wow, what an amazing coinkydink. And also seems to disagree with anyone who disputes the wonder claims of the product except for the one guy who took it and thought it was crappy (and even there seems to question whether he was doing the “right” workout)?

This is uber-weak. Either you:

1. Are marketing this product;
  2. Are a complete noob who would believe a “green tomato extract” product would cause these kind of gains even though [i]no one[/i] has ever heard of such a thing; or
  3. Are dumb as a post.

Survey says…[/quote]

No, I am not at all involved in the marketing of this product. I put “READ” because when I searched the site for other posts regarding endothil all I found were topics made and replies given from people who never took the drug who said things like “IT IS ONLY B2 VITAMIN… IMPOSSIBLE!11!” I do not expect everyon to agree or believe the claims about my friend, in fact I expected most of you to say the exact same ingredient argument and saying that it’s nothing. There was not one post that I found where someone else took it and said it was terrible, they were merely all ignorant replies. As you noticed, I was interested in Andrew’s reply.

Now let me back up here, I realize that asking questions must mean I am trying to undermine this man’s claims and promote this product once again!

Oh wait, it doesn’t. It actually means I am interested in his findings. Oh, I’m sorry guys, I forgot that being interested in a product is being gullible, because there’s no way 400% of a B2 vitamin could make you bigger.

To those of you that said it is impossible for there to be an extract from green tomatoes that helps with muscle recovery - you all need to work on your intellect. If people simply denied the possibility of finding something new (which is what those involved in this argument did), then there wouldn’t be many advances in science.

Now, this is probably a bad example, but it’s the first one that comes to mind - fish oil. Impossible! How come no one knew about the magical effects of fish oil before research? Being able to make blood platelets less reactive? Rejuvenating skin? Unheard of! Oh wait guys, we researched it and there are more than ample amounts of EFAs such as Omega 3. With your line of thinking, we should’ve just immediately dismissed the thoughts that eating fish oil could possibly be beneficial.

And Doc - if you think that most people on this forum know more about nutrition/molecular biology than me… you’re sadly mistaken. Without a doubt there are some, but judging from the replies on this post - there aren’t many.

Jsbrook - I don’t even know what your last post was. That was pretty much an absolutely retarded insult if that’s what you were intending it to be. First off, there are many people who have viewed this board and website for a long time without being active on the forum. So having a few posts has absolutely no bearing on the knowledge or familiarity of the poster. Secondly, if you think that this is the almighty source - then you’re just ignorant. This website is incredible and has lots of useful information, but you should never get all of your information from one source. You should take your information from many sources and see which information is the most valid by comparing it across the board. So now that I’ve given you a lesson on how to educate yourself, I think you should go check out some other websites and books yourself, maybe even take your own suggestion and read Men’s Health! Let me know how it is, as I’ve never been there.

Conan - I actually really appreciate that info. I was just wondering last night if endothil had increased strength for my friend, because in the gym yesterday it didn’t seem like he was lifting any heavier weights than he used to. So that study I’d say is very accurate, maybe the supplement somehow primarily focuses on size?

Andrew - thanks for your reply to my questions.

-DTC

Take it yourself, keep a detailed food and traning log, then mabey we’ll belive you.

Right now, it looks like you are just a guy highered to promote the product on various forums…

[quote]DTC wrote:

And Doc - if you think that most people on this forum know more about nutrition/molecular biology than me… you’re sadly mistaken. Without a doubt there are some, but judging from the replies on this post - there aren’t many.

-DTC

[/quote]

Molecular Biology is about as specific to stuff on this board and bodybuilding / nutrition as Astro Physics. Although aspects overlap into Biochemistry its not really particulary useful here mate.

If you actually knew anything about Nutrition also you’d know it was the Riboflavin making your buddy’s urine bright yellow. Although at the dosage in this stuff you are hyping, I doubt it.

You are basically saying the tomato bit of the product is causing hypertrophy so please explain how its doing it. When people talk about Creatine or Fish Oils there is science behind their benfits.

[quote]DTC wrote:
You all are welcome to take this as another dumb post, and respond with “omg what an idiot endothil does nothing lololol,” like I see you all have done to topics regarding this supplement in the past. I have some news though, I’ve seen the effects of this drug first hand.

Okay, well maybe not first hand… but second hand ;p .

One of my friends has taken this drug for 4 of the 5 weeks that his dosage allowed for. He started off in decent shape (6’, lean, about 187) and has followed their workout recommendation by working about two muscle groups to failure each day. He also took measurements before and after. We generally both happened to go to the gym at the same time, and I saw him working to failure ( generally 3-4sets x failure ) for about 4 or so different exercises per muscle group. After 4 weeks, he now weighs 204 and still looks ripped. It looks as if he did not put on any fat mass. I know, this sounds pretty unbelievable, but I can honestly say that Endothil has done wonders for my friend. As far as the measurements go, the only measurement I remember is that his arm measurement has increased by an inch, and I know all of his other measurements increased as well.

My question - I am thinking of taking endothil cr once I rotate back off of my total body training ( in about 8 weeks ) and return to split training, have any of you guys tried endothil cr and followed their recommendation of working 1-2 muscle groups to failure? What have your results been like?

I know, 17lbs of lean muscle mass and an inch gain on upper arm measurements in 4 weeks sounds almost impossible, but trust me - it worked and you can tell just by looking at him.

-DTC

P.S. - Does anyone know the side effects of this supplement? (other than neon orange urine). Is the muscle grown useful muscle tissue? I assume it would be and is safe for athletes since it is used to help get atrophy victims back on their feet.

Any feedback is appreciated.[/quote]

OMG… what an idiot…endothil does nothing… lololol.

All kidding aside, you seem pretty convinced already about the effectiveness of this product. In the event that you really are a serious poster and not just someone promoting this product, WHY DON’T YOU JUST TRY IT! While your at it take some pictures, and body measurement and detail your training routine and diet. I searched the web, found the website for this product, and it sounds like total BS, but hey, I haven’t brushed up on my molecular biology lately.

I have not tried this product but I may give it a try. Alot of new products come out that promise amazing things. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t. Personally I hold back any opinions until I try the product for myself. To everyone who’s attacking this guy, maybe your right, maybe it is shit, but maybe for some people it will actually yield results. All I’m saying is like every other product, give it a try before passing judgement.

Oh, am I the only one who has read the latest research on green tomatoes being extremely anabolic on pubmed?

Too bad red tomatoes don’t fall into that category. Really is a shame…

[quote]Kuz wrote:
ConanSpeaks wrote:
I could make those gains eating potato chips and playing xbox all day. The science might sound good but the stuff is crap.

I am intrigued by your chips and XBox program. Tell us more…[/quote]

Dude, this program is EXACTLY what I’ve been looking for. I’m going to start it this week. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fuck… Sorry, I edited the wrong post.
Come on guys, it is obviuos the guy has an interest, financial or otherwise in the product.
Green Tomato extract, WTF. 17lbs in 4 weeks???, it has to be a typo.
What is the whole food equivalent?

[quote]DTC wrote:
Jsbrook - I don’t even know what your last post was. That was pretty much an absolutely retarded insult if that’s what you were intending it to be. First off, there are many people who have viewed this board and website for a long time without being active on the forum. So having a few posts has absolutely no bearing on the knowledge or familiarity of the poster. Secondly, if you think that this is the almighty source - then you’re just ignorant. This website is incredible and has lots of useful information, but you should never get all of your information from one source. You should take your information from many sources and see which information is the most valid by comparing it across the board. So now that I’ve given you a lesson on how to educate yourself, I think you should go check out some other websites and books yourself, maybe even take your own suggestion and read Men’s Health! Let me know how it is, as I’ve never been there.

[/quote]

What are you talking about? There are many quality supplements on the market that are made by people other than Biotest. I am in full agreement with that. I do not see this as one of them. There is scientific literature on what compounds can have effects like that. Nothing in the ingredients seem to mesh. I was not discounting your friends progress either. I was merely pointing out that it’s ludicrous to attribute it to a supplement without taking diet, training, and experience into account (none of which you provided). Further, those are steroid-like gains. If experienced lifters were experiencing something similar, the bodybuilding world would be abuzz much like it was with MAG-10. Not so much. FInally, I suggested you try it out yourself and report your results, rather than just giving your friends where we don’t have any idea of what diet, training, and prior lifting programs and experience were. And to compare it to products that have a sound scientific basis and a plethora of anecdotal evidence.

It’s gotta be a pump and dump.

I was googling and I found forums with guys with one post hyping the crap… how legit does that sound?

I’m sure there are people who don’t eat well and who don’t work out well, who follow the program and suddenly see some gains… but they could do that while eating catfood as a magic supplement.

Hmmm.

I wonder if anybody would notice if I repackaged meow mix?

I’d say some whacky shit like, hold on tongue until soft, then mush it with your tongue, don’t chew! Yeah, it’s saliva activated and sublingual, holy crap how cool is that… ?