I am 29, 6’, 245lb, approximately 25%BF. (38" waist, I carry my weight well.) I have lifted regularly since 16, but have hard time loosing bodyfat. I am very thick,fairly strong/powerful, but soft. I competed heavily in HS and college wrestling at 177lb/190lb, but think I really screwed up my metabolism cutting weight. (I could drop 19lbs in 5 days) I can no longer loose weight. Anyone in the same boat? The Doc tells me its my genetics.
- I usually get 3k calories daily 40/40/20
- I do sometimes binge after 7pm
- I can’t sleep if I take ECA products after 1pm.
- I have T2 coming, how should I use it given my bodyweight?
- I have been using omega 3 fish oils (1000mg caps) how many should I take daily given my 245 lbs.
- I am cardiovascularly fit, I jog 15-20 miles weekly, and can cover 5 miles in an hour.
- I have never “juiced” contrary to my doc’s opinion. I had blood work done a year ago, I don’t have the numbers, but he said I had too high T levels. Is it possible that I am a T-machine that is overproducing and being converted to estrogen. Would an estrogen-blocker by itself help me? Keep in mind I like my nuts and want to have kids without 3 eyes from chemical stupidity.
I’m not really interested in a “quick” fix. I want permanent solutions and will do the work.
Help me out if you live in my house, or if you have helped someone successfully with an endomorphic body.