Endo Needs Some Advice

Hey,

My problem is that I’m a typical endomorph person.

Maybe you can help me with my nutrition schedule:

morning:
shake
25g instant oats
60g protein
500ml milk

~500kcal
(I think the GI of the oats is higher then normal; and maybe I should use a shake with ~800kcal so that I’m less hungry until lunch, but not sure)

(lately there are only 3hours between morning and lunch but it will change in a few months, so I need a good snack in between)

lunch:
200g chicken
125g rice

~600kcal

1.5 hours before workout:
morning shake

0.5 hours before workout:
no xplode

after workout:
cellmass

0.5 hours after workout:
lunch meal
48g whey

before I go to bed:
50-100g walnuts

When I got soccer practice their is a meal with 200g chicken and some spinach between lunch and “before workout shake”.
I got soccer practice at 7pm and I’m at home at 9.30pm, so I’m not sure if the carbs are allright, but withouth my regeneration could be degrade.

It’s important for me to get fat free mass because of the soccer but without carbs it’s very difficult…

My second question:
Would you recommend velocity diet for me, or will it destroy my performance in soccer?

ty

One thing I can say about your diet is that you are scared to eat fats.
Maybe you can lower the carbs and replace with some good fat (ie. olive oil, coconut oil, etc).
Just get some carb before soccer so that you don’t faint or something.

As for velocity diet, the creators do not recommend that you do “velocity diet” while doing sports or things like that, which I agree since it is calorie deficit diet.

[quote]ghdtpdna wrote:
Maybe you can lower the carbs and replace with some good fat (ie. olive oil, coconut oil, etc).
Just get some carb before soccer so that you don’t faint or something.

As for velocity diet, the creators do not recommend that you do “velocity diet” while doing sports or things like that, which I agree since it is calorie deficit diet.
[/quote]

x2. As an Endo, you should try a low carb diet. Also, Im not sure if you body can process 60 grams of whey at once. Try cutting your meals in half, and eat more frequently to boost your metabolism.

[quote]ghdtpdna wrote:

x2…

I personally perform better (In MMA) with higher fats than carbs anyway, but it definitely did take me a while for my body to adjust to it.

I would also cut out the NO and Cellcrap if you want to stay lean-the amount of sugar in those things could send you into a coma

Oh, maybe you missunterstood me…

I want to gain some fat free mass first. The second question has nothing to do with my nutrition schedule above. I’m planning my diet for june or so and only wanted to know if I shall read some Velocity articles, but you answered this question thanks :slight_smile:

Don’t you think I have enough fats from olive oil (for the chicken 2x a day) and the walnuts before bed?