Ending TRT - Starting PCT to Kick Start Testes

Do you have testicular atrophy? If so, that will improve in about 7-10 days. If you are off testosterone, a blood test. A semen analysis would obviously give you an idea as to how you are responding.

They all have side effects, while clomid would not be my first choice, most that I see did not have trouble with it.

@highpull @blshaw @systemlord

I wouldn’t say testicular atrophy however it may be and im just not noticing, balls seem to be hanging down and a little soft.

Is it still best to do 1000iu, or would 500iu x 3 times per week be enough?

Also had this to ask:

I have HCG which i’m planning to to inject shortly. I understand how to mix it safely etc. However, in the videos I’ve seen they are mixing 2000 iu to 1 ml of bacteriostatic water. And some say it should be same ratio 1:1 so this would mean 5000iu to 5ml bac water.

However, a few q’s:

1. I have 5000 iu’s and 2 ml bac water, is this OK to just mix and use in 1000iu servings? It’s confusing as they are all using different ratios etc?
  2. If so (will need the 1ml insulin syringes and needles, rather than 1/2 ml? As this would then mean instead of 500iu being the max, it would be 1000iu as a max) and then inject it all?
  3. If i use 1000iu like this, would this still ensure that it is a safe amount as ratios are different (5000iu to 2ml bac water)?
  4. Once solution mixed, can I just leave in fridge till finished will only be until week after of course as 5000iu only?

Please let me know lads and anything else i need to know? Much appreciated for any assistance :+1:t4:

It is.