Ending My Cycle After 2 and a Half Weeks. Looking for Advice

Hey guys I’ve been a long time lurker of this website, but first time poster. I am currently 2 and a half weeks (5 injections) into a 10 week cycle of test 600mg per week, and 30mg of dbol everyday for the first 4 weeks. This is my fifth cycle over the course of 5 years and have done plenty of injecting. However, I’ve never been in such excruciating pain in my life from this gear and I’ve been sick for the entirety of this cycle. Something doesn’t seem right. I need to stop this cycle today. Do I need to start my PCT 2 weeks after my last injection like I’m coming off of a normal cycle, do I start today, do I even do it at all because I’m only 5 injections into this cycle? Thank you all for your help. I feel like a little bitch for complaining about pain from a cycle, but it’s gotten to the point where I can barely walk. What’s the point of using gear if I can’t even get out of my car to hit the gym? Thanks again guys.

EDIT: Also want to add that I’ve injected dorsogluteal and ventrogluteal and neither are virgin muscles. This isn’t your standard PIP after an injection, it’s horrible pain that doesn’t go away. Not an abscess either.

Sounds like ethyl oleate again. If your gear has EO as an ingredient and you don’t react well to it, it can make you feel shit the whole cycle. Swollen injection site and lots of pain that lasts a long time.I wish the cunts would stop using this in their steroid products. It doesn’t effect everyone though. Eo allows you to cram in more mg of steroid into solution/ml eg 400mg or more/ml. You can still find it in some 250mg/ml gear as well. Normal solvents like benzyl benzoate are good enough for normal dosed gear. You can get around it by home brewing your own gear from powder, so you know what goes into your gear(much cheaper too). Dealer usually don’t know what is used in the stuff they sell and apparently many labs don’t say what ingrediants are used on the vial.
This is a pretty common complaint, seems to pop up every couple of weeks