Enclomiphene - Conclusion Now on TRT

WOW, I’m so frustrated!!!. I looked at the packaging and indeed it states that the tablets I’ve bought, waited 10 weeks for arrival, after a long long search - contain “clomiphene citrate USP equivalent to 50mg enclomiphene”. What a bummer! it means I spent all these efforts ending up consuming Clomiphene! I feel cheated. The title on the front clearly states Enclomiphene. On the back, with tiny letters it states the truth. I’ve attached photos for you to judge. I feel so helpless, I had so many expectations and I am really broken.
Thank you bujinkantd for pointing it out - otherwise I would have continued consuming Clomiphene without knowing it.

Guile - regarding your Cortisol, the highest levels of Cortisol are in the morning, this is why the name of the test is 8:00 AM Cortisol (measured at 8 in the morning) and yours is a bit high - out of scale, I would consider running a 24H Cortisol urine test as it’s more accurate. it is important because high Cortisol could be the reason for low T and cause many other problems, speaking from experience.

@jordan123 thanks for info. i am trying to contact maneesh pharma about it, but not getting far. enclofert is not even listed on their website, though i do believe they do currently manufacture it. the reviews of indian “enclomiphene” on the web are mixed. @burch278 says he got side effects from clomid but not from indian enclomiphene (dunno if he’s on enclofert or what). i have read this elsewhere, but i’ve also read threads where people believe indian enclomiphene is just regular clomiphene. enclofert seems to be priced higher than clofert, so there must be something different. i’m not sure whether to go the research chem route (i.e. the 30ml liquid solutions available on the web) or the indian pharma route or just forget it all together.

Hi bujinkantd, It’s really weird because there should be a difference between en-clofert and clofert (or maybe is just higher priced special branding for novice fools like me…)
Let’s wait for guile, burch278 and other members to comment about the brands that they use and where to buy them. I stopped taking the pills and I’m anxiously waiting for response from guys here.

Are you taking en-clofert as well? If not, what are you taking?

@jordan123 @burch278 @guile
how are you all doing? any noticeable changes in muscle mass or energy levels or side effects? my shipment of enclomiphene came in this week, i plan to start 12.5mg ED soon. i need to get some baseline labs done first.

Hi, I’m 28 year old . 6 feet , 80kg . I’ve been taking enclofert 12.5 mg ED and aromasin 6mg EOD . Although my testosterone get up to 856ng/dl but my erection strength haven’t improved . I have weak soft erections. That’s frustrating . If anyone else have same problem or have any solution plz help . LH , FSH, TSH ,E2 all are in normal range .

Hey you from India ?

Yes similar situation. I also got my testosterone to good levels but I felt my libido and sexual performance was worse taking the drug. I have since stopped and will update after 6 weeks with baseline bloods and my impressions after coming off.

Yes I’m from india

Thanks guile … Plz update if you find any solution to this problem of erection .here is my test results of testosterone.

1 Like

It’s you natural testosterone level or you taking some supplement brother ??

Natural

1 Like

Brother I’m 22 yr old my major concern is I don’t wake up with morning wood . Meko hadh se zaada chinta hori hai . Please help me

Please

Hi guys, well my journey with Enclomiphene has come to an end.

I noticed my sexual function was getting worse, sex didn’t feel as good and orgasm pretty boring.

After coming off this has returned back to normal. I then got some baseline bloods done

As you can see Enclomiphene does a pretty good job of repressing IGF-1 levels

On TRT now and things are looking pretty dialled in.

As you can see my levels now are similar to my SERM days.

Unlike Enclomiphene, Testosterone Enathate I can FEEL!

Morning wood is rock hard and sex is good. What caught me by surprise were the mental benefits. Mood, confidence, resilience I feel like a truer version of myself.

Enclomiphene would make a great PCT with the lack of sides but for lifelong T management I wouldn’t bother.

2 Likes

how did your fertility improve on Enclomiphene?

Hey bro I’m also from India. I lost my sexual function by taking isotretinoin

What is your exact protocol? Still feeling good?