Emotional Distress. Help to Dial In

Bullshit? Is this how you generally respond to someone replying to you, in person as well? It’s pretty fucking rude in my opinion, didn’t your mother teach you any manners?
When you blast you don’t have that first week of euphoria? I do experience exactly that. But anyway, the argument is pointless to the OP’s comment, so take whatever you like from it.

Every other day means every other day. Monday Wednesday Friday Sunday Tuesday Thursday Saturday etc.

After about 8 weeks, I started feeling good. But then I got really bad pollen allergies, so I’ve been under the weather for the last 2 weeks.

Thank you. I am going to give this a shot.

May I ask what syringes you use and injection location?

I am using 5/8 1ml 25g in the glute

Please clarify how small a period are we talking re the endo shutdown?

I think this should be another whole thread otherwise OPs request is going to be derailed. I’ve seen research showing base line LH and FSH hormones being at zero after 2 weeks at relatively high doses and longer at lower doses. I’ve done a number of cycles with test and experience feeling great the first week or so every time. That’s my experience and I’m not stating fact, it’s my opinion given what I’ve read and personal experience.
Bottom line, I thought OP might feel better if he upped his dose a touch after dropping everything else.

Heres my advice. Work to raise E2 to get you back in the game. Know how chicks get that mad rage confidence when PMSed? Its E2. E2 is your friend, in this case.

To raise E2, decrease injection frequency to E4D or E5D and also increase dose to 200mg\week. You will need to calculate how much that works out to per injection based on your vials mg\ml. Also do the dose SubQ into pinched belly fat as it may aromatise more

1 Like

Thanks guys I’m going to increase dosage.

Hey dont forget to reduce frequency to raise E2 as well.

1 Like

I’ve been doing twice weekly injections in my glute since starting TRT

Tuesday and Friday morning 80mg per injection

160mg week

Are you very low BF% by any chance?

I use 5/8 25g. I inject mostly in ventrogluteal. Sometimes glute, middle of front thigh, and sometimes delt.

1 Like

5’9 175lb

36 years

Pretty lean and strength training for over 12 years.

My A1C reduction (8.3->6.5) in just a few weeks isn’t a placebo either, I feel the effects of T within minutes and was explained to me by Dr. Saya. Some guys have gene that makes them extremely sensitive to T where they can feel the effects fairly quickly.

1 Like

I am trying to restore the confidence level I had experienced in the first couple of weeks after starting TRT.

In summary: Because I dropped AI and HCG months ago. I should try to increase my T dosage from 160 to either 180-200mg week. Will this bring on another set of symptoms? Irritability, etc?

I’ll throw in here. No one actually has a scientifically backed explanation with a study. In spite of the weird opinion of @GSX250, you don’t shut down IMMEDIATELY, but you are suppressed immediately and shut down is individual. Theoretically, the honeymoon could be the direct result of suddenly having free endogynous T that you are not used to, resulting in a catecholamine spike until shut down. It wouldn’t do that to someone doing a cycle that has normal levels otherwise because they would have had normal levels of everything and not feel the rush of achieving normal levels. But that is only a theory without legit studies to prove it.

Supressed and shutdown are the same thing. All it means is no LH isnt being released. The moment your body senses that xtra test, no more lh is going to be produced. Dont try to argue for the sake of it. Its as simple as that. So please throw it out.

Suppressed is less, shut down is none. Welcome to English.