EModa Clothing

Pretty good clothing website, they have a lot of stuff I think a lot of people on this site would be interested in.

That’s some pretty cool shit. Thank for the tip now I can spend the rest of my money lol.

That is some cool shit. Pretty expensive, though. And all the sale shit is either size small or 2XL.

I’m fairly releived that not all male models are the size of Topher Grace, too.
The chicks were hot.

For Fucks sake, who spends $200 on a T-shirt?

561 for a hoodie? Id wear pink before paying that.

some nice shit on sale…good looks buddy…Happy that I wear a XL for all those sale items.

my favorite was the leather can with a crystal top for $1,050

Thats all priced at about ten times what I usually pay for my clothes.

Some nice stuff there. Too bad I’ll have to sell my left testicle to be able to afford most of that.

some nice stuff, i like that syle of clothing unfortunately its often too expenisve for someone who only works 18hrs a week.

80spurple.com is a site i use a lot, it also carries Monarchy which is a brand featured on the other site too.

im sure you must all know about Karmaloop.com by now too (to the 25under crowd)

off topic, that chick has really nice tits.

Those are some bad ass shirts. I don’t see many people wear clothing like that around here, but I live in bufu. How popular are those type of shirts out in civilization? I don’t want to buy the same thing as everyone else.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
some nice stuff, i like that syle of clothing unfortunately its often too expenisve for someone who only works 18hrs a week.
[/quote]

How do kids in college afford this crap?

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

How do kids in college afford this crap?

[/quote]

iunno, parent’s Visa?

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:

im sure you must all know about Karmaloop.com by now too (to the 25under crowd)

[/quote]

Nope. I buy my clothes at Target and I see no problem with it…leaves me more money for food.

Some ugly overpriced crap on that site. You are going to be embarrassed seeing pictures of yourself wearing that someday.

I’d just like to point out that a lot of people get into bodybuilding to look good. Clothes are an essential component to looking good. If aethetics is your goal, shopping at wal-mart for your clothes is not logical. Not saying anything about e-moda in particular (actually I’ve heard they have really bad customer service), but I just get the impression that some people on here play down the importance of style a bit too much.

theres a difference between being fashionable, and being trendy. this shit will be embarassing to wear in 5 - 10 years

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
I’d just like to point out that a lot of people get into bodybuilding to look good. Clothes are an essential component to looking good. If aethetics is your goal, shopping at wal-mart for your clothes is not logical. Not saying anything about e-moda in particular (actually I’ve heard they have really bad customer service), but I just get the impression that some people on here play down the importance of style a bit too much. [/quote]

Some guys think that shopping at Burberry’s guarantees style.

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
Thomas Gabriel wrote:
I’d just like to point out that a lot of people get into bodybuilding to look good. Clothes are an essential component to looking good. If aethetics is your goal, shopping at wal-mart for your clothes is not logical. Not saying anything about e-moda in particular (actually I’ve heard they have really bad customer service), but I just get the impression that some people on here play down the importance of style a bit too much.

Some guys think that shopping at Burberry’s guarantees style.

[/quote]

Loose Tool, that picture is hysterical!

Thomas Gabriel, Sinatra had style. That website? Not so much.

Obviously there are a zillion items on that sight, many of which I don’t like at all but a few of which I really do like. But putting that aside for a sec – do you really buy t-shirts (or any article of clothing) with the intention of continuing to wear it 5 or 10 years from now??

[quote]schultzie wrote:
theres a difference between being fashionable, and being trendy. this shit will be embarassing to wear in 5 - 10 years[/quote]