Eminem Sucks

I bet Eminem gives a hell of a blowjob. He’s fucking awful at all things audio, so I’d imagine he can fellate like a sonofabitch.

[quote]Amiright wrote:
The songs from his album that they play on the radio… the rhianna one specifically are my least favorite… I wouldn’t judge his new album based on those songs. There are much much better ones on the album. [/quote]

Hell, at this point, if you base any knowledge of a performer on only what you hear on the radio, you should just keep quiet.

The radio has lost any sense of what good music is.

I don’t even play the Rhianna song in my car much because there are ones much better on the same cd. She is played more on the radio because teenage boys spend extra time in the bathroom because of her.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
I bet Eminem gives a hell of a blowjob. He’s fucking awful at all things audio, so I’d imagine he can fellate like a sonofabitch.[/quote]

Well, I think we established a long time ago that you have the musical tastes of someone with no rhythm.

Yeah…that many cds sold over a decade must mean he sucks at all things audio.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
I bet Eminem gives a hell of a blowjob. He’s fucking awful at all things audio, so I’d imagine he can fellate like a sonofabitch.[/quote]

Well, I think we established a long time ago that you have the musical tastes of someone with no rhythm.

Yeah…that many cds sold over a decade must mean he sucks at all things audio.[/quote]

Race has everything to do with his success. Everything.

Maybe I’m just being a hater and should STFU. That may be so. I listen to rap while working out and the only song Eminem is on is “Forgot About Dre”. I am not a rap aficionado, but I can’t stand listening to furious Eminem.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:

[quote]msd0060 wrote:

Yeah…that many cds sold over a decade must mean he sucks at all things audio.[/quote]

Race has everything to do with his success. Everything. [/quote]

?

I listened to No love…and tripped out at the flow Eminem had. he made Lil Wayne sound retarded on that track. If you think I am listening to that in the car or in my headphones because he’s white than you are seriously fucked in the head.

Him being a white rapper may have made people take notice in the first place several years ago…but that was mostly because I am sure most expected him to suck. He would have been laughed off stage if he had been like Vanilla Ice (you know, the first white guy people paid attention to who became a fucking joke).

No artist lasts this long because of a gimmick…especially when they redefine themselves and people take even more notice.

You clearly don’t know what you are talking about.

My guess is also that what you think you know is based off of radio tracks.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
Maybe I’m just being a hater and should STFU. That may be so. I listen to rap while working out and the only song Eminem is on is “Forgot About Dre”. I am not a rap aficionado, but I can’t stand listening to furious Eminem. [/quote]

I will never understand what makes people who don’t even follow the music develop such strong opinions AGAINST it.

I don’t think you know shit about Dre either. Why speak on things you know nothing about?

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
Maybe I’m just being a hater and should STFU.[/quote]

I’m just going to leave this here…

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
Maybe I’m just being a hater and should STFU. That may be so. I listen to rap while working out and the only song Eminem is on is “Forgot About Dre”. I am not a rap aficionado, but I can’t stand listening to furious Eminem. [/quote]

I will never understand what makes people who don’t even follow the music develop such strong opinions AGAINST it.

I don’t think you know shit about Dre either. Why speak on things you know nothing about?[/quote]

I certainly haven’t seen every person on earth throw a football but I know Ryan Leaf sucks.

“Best Rapper” is subjective as hell. What a stupid conversation/argument.

[quote]AdamC wrote:
Eminem bores me. That song with Rhianna is pretty damn trite. Cringe worthy. I think he was good in the beginning, but he’s lost it. I don’t have a problem with style changes, but he hasn’t done it well IMO. Just get tired of his moping and whining. There’s no edge to it. Just comes off as cheesy and uninspired. I don’t blame him for continuing to release music, because that’s his job, that’s who he is, he’s a rapper, and what else is he gonna do all day? But don’t kid yourself that it’s good.[/quote]

The song with Rhianna, ‘The Way You Lie’, is a really good song, because it artfully tells a story about a desperate break-up, followed by a twist ending. The ending really makes the song, because it finishes the quatrain, and then continues without instrumental, creating an atmosphere of suspense, followed by an ironic betrayal of everything that occurs previously in the song (and tie her to the bed and set the house on fire), which also ties in beautifully with the hook. (just gonna stand there and watch me burn/well thats alright because I like the way it hurts).

It’s almost as if he cares enough about his music to make it good. That’s surprisingly rare.

[quote]Otep wrote:

[quote]AdamC wrote:
Eminem bores me. That song with Rhianna is pretty damn trite. Cringe worthy. I think he was good in the beginning, but he’s lost it. I don’t have a problem with style changes, but he hasn’t done it well IMO. Just get tired of his moping and whining. There’s no edge to it. Just comes off as cheesy and uninspired. I don’t blame him for continuing to release music, because that’s his job, that’s who he is, he’s a rapper, and what else is he gonna do all day? But don’t kid yourself that it’s good.[/quote]

The song with Rhianna, ‘The Way You Lie’, is a really good song, because it artfully tells a story about a desperate break-up, followed by a twist ending. The ending really makes the song, because it finishes the quatrain, and then continues without instrumental, creating an atmosphere of suspense, followed by an ironic betrayal of everything that occurs previously in the song (and tie her to the bed and set the house on fire), which also ties in beautifully with the hook. (just gonna stand there and watch me burn/well thats alright because I like the way it hurts).

It’s almost as if he cares enough about his music to make it good. That’s surprisingly rare.[/quote]

Jesus Tapdancing Christ, are you serious? It’s a good song because it has a story with a twist?

[quote]Otep wrote:

[quote]AdamC wrote:

It’s almost as if he cares enough about his music to make it good. That’s surprisingly rare.[/quote]

I do agree with this. He got this song on the radio as he talks clearly about killing his girl…and people who don’t listen don’t even hear it.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:

[quote]msd0060 wrote:

I don’t think you know shit about Dre either. Why speak on things you know nothing about?[/quote]

I certainly haven’t seen every person on earth throw a football but I know Ryan Leaf sucks.

“Best Rapper” is subjective as hell. What a stupid conversation/argument. [/quote]

No…I believe what’s stupid is some guy who doesn’t have a clue about the music being so active in a thread like this.

I’ll say it again…but I NEVER see this type of shit when it comes to heavy metal music.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:

[quote]msd0060 wrote:

“Best Rapper” is subjective as hell. What a stupid conversation/argument. [/quote]

No…I believe what’s stupid is some guy who doesn’t have a clue about the music being so active in a thread like this.

I’ll say it again…but I NEVER see this type of shit when it comes to heavy metal music.[/quote]

What does it take to have a clue?

Heavy metal is less ubiquitous.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:

What does it take to have a clue?

Heavy metal is less ubiquitous.[/quote]

Not talking out of your ass helps…like not realizing how being white didn’t work for all of the guys before Eminem but somehow is the only reason he is popular now.

You don’t know shit about this music at all but are wasting this much energy on it. Why?

He released much better music pre-Relapse…

[quote]leezw88 wrote:
He released much better music pre-Relapse…[/quote]

…so you own the new album?

[quote]msd0060 wrote:

[quote]Otep wrote:

[quote]AdamC wrote:

Jesus Tapdancing Christ, are you serious? It’s a good song because it has a story with a twist? [/quote]

Well, not all stories with twists are good stories. I suppose you could make The Village into a rap song, and that would probably still suck, unless it was penned by Lin-Manuel Miranda. Its a good song because its a good song. Its well crafted and well performed. I guess you don’t like it though. That’s okay.

[quote]leezw88 wrote:

…so you own the new album?[/quote]

yep I have all his albums, big fan of his.

[quote]leezw88 wrote:

[quote]leezw88 wrote:

…so you own the new album?[/quote]

yep I have all his albums, big fan of his.[/quote]

His new joint is probably as close to on par with his first 3 albums as you can get right now.

I will admit it isn’t the same, but the man is lyrically just as good if not better than he was.

I had a hard time opening up to this album after the utter trash he released last time. But with ever listen I like it more and more. Man first of all, Iâ??m a boss, I just wanna get that across Man even my dentist hates when I floss Shit cracks me up every time.