T Nation

Eminem Representin' Yo!

Might as well call this election kaputz for McCain. Obama got the coveted “Eminem endorsement”! Consider this election a slam dunk for Obama!

Obama is bringing the THUG THIZZLE! UNNNNNNNNGGHHH! Gonna represent to tha fullest yo! Hey, Eminem can be the speaker of the House of Representin’!

He supported Kerry too…

Don’t care. Love his music, still don’t care.

Eminem is a very smart character. You’re a fool if you don’t see that- my man’s gone from the bottom to the top, and he earns more money than any of the pathetic armchair quarterbacks on this board.

Even funnier when RJ always believes you have to be a landowning man over a certain age and in a certain income bracket in order to have any say in politics.

I think it’s funny that dicksmack shitcock skaz is knocking anybody- your trolling job sucks, and just proves that you’ve got nothing useful to say besides your little stick you got going.

they said i can’t rap about bein broke no more

they din’t say i can’t rap about coke no more

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Eminem is a very smart character. You’re a fool if you don’t see that- my man’s gone from the bottom to the top, and he earns more money than any of the pathetic armchair quarterbacks on this board.

Even funnier when RJ always believes you have to be a landowning man over a certain age and in a certain income bracket in order to have any say in politics.

I think it’s funny that dicksmack shitcock skaz is knocking anybody- your trolling job sucks, and just proves that you’ve got nothing useful to say besides your little stick you got going.[/quote]

Knock knock.
Who’s there?
Irish.
Irish who?
Irish people would stop being so mean to me on the internets. :frowning:

[/quote]

Wow. It amazes me how you never let the truth get in the way of making a shitty insult.

But jealousy does stupid shit things to minds of children these days.

Eminem is a very smart character. You’re a fool if you don’t see that- my man’s gone from the bottom to the top, and he earns more money than any of the pathetic armchair quarterbacks on this board.[/quote]

Argumentum ad Ignorantiam

Argumentum ad Hominem

Argumentum ad Hominem

Thanks PRCaldude

[quote]rainjack wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Wow. It amazes me how you never let the truth get in the way of making a shitty insult.

But jealousy does stupid shit things to minds of children these days. [/quote]

I think it’s funny that dicksmack shitcock skaz is knocking anybody- your trolling job sucks, and just proves that you’ve got nothing useful to say besides your little stick you got going.[/quote]

Why does that chick in your avatar have a dick?

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

I think it’s funny that dicksmack shitcock skaz is knocking anybody- your trolling job sucks, and just proves that you’ve got nothing useful to say besides your little stick you got going.

Knock knock.
Who’s there?
Irish.
Irish who?
Irish people would stop being so mean to me on the internets. :([/quote]

Fucker. That was pretty funny.