Embattled Obama Calls in Clinton

I bet you there are a bunch of people who wouldn’t mind if Clinton was president right now, or even if he took over.

The funny part is Clinton was very much agains the Bush tax cuts a few years back.

“Clinton Takes Charge; Obama Takes a Powder â?? Update: Clinton Stance on â??Bush Tax Cutsâ?? Changed From 2004”

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/12/10/clinton-obama/

I guess that is the risk you have brining in the former President to help - looking slick.

[quote]Big Banana wrote:
He really is in over his head.[/quote]

x2

It’s a shame we didn’t have better choices 2008 (Obama vs. McCain). If weren’t for the stunts McCain did towards the end of the elections, I would have voted for him. But he sold out hard. I then saw it was vote for a sellout or a political noob… I figured the noob would do less harm… I don’t know anymore…

What I find amusing is all the Obama faithful who want to sugar coat what happened are the same ones who would have been in an uproar if President Bush had brought his Republican predecessor in to handle a press conference for him. They all would have been crying like little bitches, saying what a weenie he is for bringing his Daddy in to cover his ass.

Someone please tell me a more pathetic, worthless and weak play by a president in the last 100 years?

Clinton as president with a Republican controlled congress and senate was great!

This is worse than authorizing torture and manufacturing a way to lose any momentum in the war on Afghanistan!

Oh my GOD THE PRESIDENT WENT TO A MEETING!!!

[quote]Eli B wrote:
This is worse than authorizing torture and manufacturing a way to lose any momentum in the war on Afghanistan!

Oh my GOD THE PRESIDENT WENT TO A MEETING!!![/quote]

Seriously? You really can’t see how bad this is for him politically? How childish it makes him look? For crying out loud, Clinton practically gave him verbal permission to leave, like a parent.

A “meeting” with your wife is NOT A MEETING. Not if you’re the president anyway…you’re supposed to prioritize the policy you’re trying to persuade the American people to accept or refuse… A meeting–or hey, better yet a PRESS CONFERENCE–on national domestic policy is a meeting.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

Seriously? You really can’t see how bad this is for him politically? How childish it makes him look? For crying out loud, Clinton practically gave him verbal permission to leave, like a parent.

A “meeting” with your wife is NOT A MEETING. Not if you’re the president anyway…you’re supposed to prioritize the policy you’re trying to persuade the American people to accept or refuse… A meeting–or hey, better yet a PRESS CONFERENCE–on national domestic policy is a meeting.

[/quote]

I was thinking about how much fun the mainstream liberal media would have had with these antics had Bush walked out in such a fashion. But, true to form Obama gets yet another pass.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

[/quote]

I was thinking about how much fun the mainstream liberal media would have had with these antics had Bush walked out in such a fashion. But, true to form Obama gets yet another pass.
[/quote]

He got called out on The Daily Show. You know… John Steward… That flaming liberal…

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

He got called out on The Daily Show. You know… John Steward… That flaming liberal…[/quote]

Stewart is a flaming liberal, he admits it. He takes token jabs at the left but reserves his worst for the right. Has Olbermann said anything about this?

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

He got called out on The Daily Show. You know… John Steward… That flaming liberal…[/quote]

The fact that you can site one lefty since Obama took office TWO YEARS AGO proves my point. Compare that to the blood lust that the liberal media had for Bush—FOR EIGHT YEARS!