Embarrassing Moments

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
I remember a guy in high school who would occasionally rip farts and then blame the girl sitting behind him. Awesome.[/quote]

That was you, admit it.

Farting on a deadlift with a chick nearby.

Any one of the 142084302430243 million times I’ve banged my concrete filled head off of something.

[quote]medevac wrote:

Anyone else fall asleep in a class and instead of waking up, you freak out and explode with all limbs flailing like you just escaped the clutches of Freddy Kruger? I used to do that all the time.[/quote]

That would happen to me, Id take a nap in class and jump up right before I fall into a deep sleep, its like when I sleep in school Im always semi-awake and could never fall fully asleep and If I do id jump up or jitter.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
midwestathlete wrote:
my most recent one was finding out that my favorite song to sing along with in the car is by none other than miley fuckin cyrus.

when have you guys been embarrassed?

Tell me it’s this one; Miley Cyrus - Start All Over - YouTube

Thanks Swiss,

That actually hurt my ears and brain. 8^[

So I’m getting ready for squats and I’m stretching out my legs and I tear my pants, I don"t care because I was wearing black boxer’s and my pants where black, but as I’m physcing myself up, I gotta fart adn I wind up shitting my pants. Now I have 2 choices leave or start my workout. Geuss what I did?

Senior year high school, last class of the day, my buddy and myself are having a farting contest.

It was my turn and I was all out. So, I did what anyone in my situation would do, I dug down deep and pushed one out. The fart wasn’t the only thing to come out. I had sharted. I gambled and lost.

Had to excuse myself to the bathroom, ditch the underwear and go commando for the rest of the day.

Ah high school… good times… good times…

p.s. shart = sh*t + fart

Doing cleans and deciding in the rest period to do one with a broom stick ‘just to feel the form’.

Smacked myself straight in the mouth with the broomstick didn’t I.

And man did it hurt.

man these are some good stories, keep this one going. and btw, the song is “see you again”

right here, lol

The first time I attempted deadlifts I dropped microfarts for every rep of every set…some people got suspicious but I got em all done!

[quote]midwestathlete wrote:
man these are some good stories, keep this one going. and btw, the song is “see you again”

right here, lol

[/quote]

Haha. I’m ashamed to say so, but I found myself singing along. DAMN IT

EDIT: If you like singing along to that in the car you’ll Love this Aly & AJ - Potential Breakup Song (Closed-Captioned) - YouTube

Well, I know one time I was inclining pressing some DBs, and I knew I had some wicked farts, but thought I could fend them off for a few minutes. Unfortunately, every time I put the dumbbells up a fart resounded. 1…fart…2…fart…3…fart

Anyway, by the end of it most everyone in the weight room were on the opposite side as my training partner was laughing his ass off.

midwestathlete wrote:

right here, lol

Haha. I’m ashamed to say so, but I found myself singing along. DAMN IT

EDIT: If you like singing along to that in the car you’ll Love this Aly & AJ - Potential Breakup Song (Closed-Captioned) - YouTube

[/quote]

I was hangin out with a couple girls down the hall from me, and the Sarah beddingfield song or whatever came on. The chick playin the piano to that “not gonna write you a love song”. Now that was a catchy tune, so im sittin there boppin my head, snappin my fingers, the only girl to notice that was the bitchiest one there and called me out on it.

[quote]evansmi wrote:
Squiggles wrote:
I’ll give you a hint - its one of these two.

She’s hot, it’s ok to sing along.[/quote]

She’s fifteen.

I have two young daughters, so I hear this shit all the time. If there is no radio or TV, they are singing it themselves.

[quote]Pipes06 wrote:
I was hangin out with a couple girls down the hall from me, and the Sarah beddingfield song or whatever came on. The chick playin the piano to that “not gonna write you a love song”. Now that was a catchy tune, so im sittin there boppin my head, snappin my fingers, the only girl to notice that was the bitchiest one there and called me out on it.[/quote]

Dude! That’s Sara Bareilles. Jeeeze!

yeah that song is pretty awesome to bop along to.

Plus she’s hot.

Although… Natasha Bedingfields new song with sean kingston “love like this” isn’t all that bad.

NOTE: When I say not bad or good I mean songs that you normally wouldnt listen to but you find yourself bopping/singing/clicking too regardless of their real “Musical” quality.

Pipes06 wrote:
I was hangin out with a couple girls down the hall from me, and the Sarah beddingfield song or whatever came on. The chick playin the piano to that “not gonna write you a love song”. Now that was a catchy tune, so im sittin there boppin my head, snappin my fingers, the only girl to notice that was the bitchiest one there and called me out on it.

Dude! That’s Sara Bareilles. Jeeeze!

yeah that song is pretty awesome to bop along to.

Plus she’s hot.

Although… Natasha Bedingfields new song with sean kingston “love like this” isn’t all that bad.

NOTE: When I say not bad or good I mean songs that you normally wouldnt listen to but you find yourself bopping/singing/clicking too regardless of their real “Musical” quality.

[/quote]

Plus Natasha is hot, she personifies the look I go for in a woman. Except brunettes are better.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Plus Natasha is hot, she personifies the look I go for in a woman. Except brunettes are better.[/quote]

I have to say, she is one of the RARE few people that look better up close and in person than on say a music clip.

Same goes to Nelly Furtado.

Not that I met either of them. Nooooo. Not me.

I was pretty embarassed Sunday at the gym. They have a trampoline-type device where you throw soft med balls and it and they bounce back. So I was playing around with it, and one time the ball got past me. What was embarassing about this?

Oh, the fact that the tramp is on a second story landing, and it’s right in line with the stairway. So down the steps goes the weighted bouncy ball with me hauling ass down the steps trying to catch it. Definitely not my smoothest moment.

I was living in the city with a girlfriend many years ago. After a shower, I started getting dressed to go out with a friend, who happened to arrive early. I was in a pair of red bikini briefs (hey, it was 1983 for fuck’s sake), and I answered the door to let my friend in. He thought quickly and grabbed my shoulders and spun around in one big turn. Now I was outside and he was inside! Then he slammed the door! He and my girlfriend were laughing so hard as I stood outside banging on the door yelling to let me back in. My face was as red as my briefs, as I could feel all eyes on the street were on me.

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
I remember a guy in high school who would occasionally rip farts and then blame the girl sitting behind him. Awesome.[/quote]

I used to do that to a girl in my Latin class back in high school. The combination of stench plus embarassment must have been terrible for her.

I remember one time in Chemistry class we were taking a test, so the room was silent. I had already finished, so I was sitting there just fidgiting in my seat when suddenly a fart just slipped out. Not only was the classroom silent, but we were also sitting in those hard, wooden chairs, so the fart was amplified. I frantically yelled “Doorknob!” and started punching the kid next to me, but I don’t think anyone fell for it. That was mildly embarrassing.