Embarrassing Moments

my most recent one was finding out that my favorite song to sing along with in the car is by none other than miley fuckin cyrus.

when have you guys been embarrassed?

[quote]midwestathlete wrote:
my most recent one was finding out that my favorite song to sing along with in the car is by none other than miley fuckin cyrus.

when have you guys been embarrassed?[/quote]

you just don’t post that on the internet.

rotfl

Failing to get my clean up and just letting the weight fall forward and me fall backward on my ass.

jacking myself in the chin on a push press.

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
jacking myself in the chin on a push press.[/quote]
i’ve done that on incline bench, lol

One time I setup to do front squats and was warming up with an unloaded bar. Problem is I forgot to set the bars lower and when I dropped down the bar got stopped and I smoked myself in the chin/jaw with it and almost ko’d myself.

Back in highschool while taking a nap in math class, I woke myself up with a fart that sounded like a cross between a dying mouse and a missile. I can’t think of a more embarrassing moment in my life since then.

What song?

[quote]Jin wrote:
Back in highschool while taking a nap in math class, I woke myself up with a fart that sounded like a cross between a dying mouse and a missile. I can’t think of a more embarrassing moment in my life since then.[/quote]

Haha, that happened to my friend in psych class. She was sound asleep leaning forward on the table, and let one rip. It sounded like a piece of raw meat being slapped against the metal chair, and it echoed.

There were 100+ rows in the class, and she was in the third row.

[/quote]

Who?

do i get manly points for not knowing who that is?

oh wait, i think i just lost them by asking that question :frowning:

I’ll give you a hint - its one of these two.

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
I’ll give you a hint - its one of these two. [/quote]

She’s hot, it’s ok to sing along.

In high school, I had a wicked dose of the farts and had been dropping burnt egg/four week old roadkill farts all day.

On the bus on the way home i said to my mate, “Do you reckon i can stink the whole bus out?”
He says I dare you…

I proceeded to drop possibly the smallest, quietest fart ever.

Within 30 seconds the entire bus was screaming and opening windows and accusing each other. The bus driver even had his head hanging out the window while driving!

My mate was screaming out “(my name) did it!!” and pointing at me.

It was embarrassing but brilliant!

I remember a guy in high school who would occasionally rip farts and then blame the girl sitting behind him. Awesome.

[quote]A-Dog wrote:
In high school, I had a wicked dose of the farts and had been dropping burnt egg/four week old roadkill farts all day.

On the bus on the way home i said to my mate, “Do you reckon i can stink the whole bus out?”
He says I dare you…

I proceeded to drop possibly the smallest, quietest fart ever.

Within 30 seconds the entire bus was screaming and opening windows and accusing each other. The bus driver even had his head hanging out the window while driving!

My mate was screaming out “(my name) did it!!” and pointing at me.

It was embarrassing but brilliant![/quote]

lol i just have to say that story is gold, sadly i’ve never cleared an entire classroom but i managed to do half the room in yr 8, those days were golden

[quote]Jin wrote:
Back in highschool while taking a nap in math class, I woke myself up with a fart that sounded like a cross between a dying mouse and a missile. I can’t think of a more embarrassing moment in my life since then.[/quote]

Anyone else fall asleep in a class and instead of waking up, you freak out and explode with all limbs flailing like you just escaped the clutches of Freddy Kruger? I used to do that all the time.

[quote]medevac wrote:
Jin wrote:
Back in highschool while taking a nap in math class, I woke myself up with a fart that sounded like a cross between a dying mouse and a missile. I can’t think of a more embarrassing moment in my life since then.

Anyone else fall asleep in a class and instead of waking up, you freak out and explode with all limbs flailing like you just escaped the clutches of Freddy Kruger? I used to do that all the time.[/quote]

i have done that, and then you look around and everyone is staring at you… then i just start giggling uncontrollably and try to cover your mouth and be quiet, but next thing you know you farted cuz you held your laugh so hard…

sort of like a sneeze fart… those are my specialty…

I farted whilst on the leg press infront of the girl I was trying to impress.

Tell me it’s this one; Miley Cyrus - Start All Over - YouTube

Back when I drank I was sitting at a bar with a buddy having a beer when this very cute girl came up beside me to order a beer. Being the nice I guy I am I turn to her to say something and one of those burps you had no idea was coming out came out right in her face. I wanted to crawl under the bar, the face I made after she knew I didn’t mean it, I apologized 100 times, she just smiled and walked away. I still feel like a complete tard for that one.