Embarrassing Body, Planning First Cycle - Advice?

I haven’t been slacking in the gym, I train hard, but my diet has slacked at times, that’s where the issue is but for the last year or so I’ve been tracking it pretty hard.

I did get up to 81kg at one point but unfortunately I was hospitalized due to illness and my health went downhill for a year so that was a bit of a right off and I went back down to my starting point (53kgish).

Thanks for the mature response furious (I genuinely mean that). I’m not here trying to cause trouble or stir people. My wide hips (kardashian’s hips as yogi put it) have also been a huge insecure for me and one i’ve been mocked for a lot. People don’t seem to understand how hard it is to produce a respectable physique with narrow shoulders and wide hips, I’d love to have a good body but right now I’m struggling to even just achieve a non-feminine body. It’s seriously hard to stay motivated in the gym when you know no amount of muscle will ever change or hide my bone structure, hence why after giving it a good crack i’m looking into steroids. I know it’s stupid and unrealistic and most likely won’t happen but the hope that steroids might spur some last minute growth in my shoulders and even out my proportions is my sole motivation at the moment.

Not trying to give a sob story just not interested in arguments, this is a lifting forum, i’m here for mature educated discussion, not petty little bickering and insults.

I said you wouldn’t like the truth. I don’t sugarcoat for children, and you are a child both emotionally and physically. Not sorry you got offended that I called you out for being a victim of your “wide hip structure”. There are people in this world doing a lot more with a lot less. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Let that sink in for a bit and see what kind of excuse you can come up with or who you can blame for your lack of progress. It’s probably my fault for not giving you the shitty advice you seek.

2 Likes

I was just being a dick for my amusement. I’m going to try one more time then I’m done.

Your proportions are fine. Seriously, so stop with all the negativity. The problem you have is that you have zero muscle. If you build muscle and don’t get fat, your shoulders will appear much broader, and you won’t need to worry about your hips. More muscle = wider shoulders. Wider shoulders = narrower hips.

You have been told this several times by different posters. All this talk about bone growth in all the threads you’ve started is not going to happen for you.

Get in the gym, build some muscle. It’ll get you where you want to go but sadly I think your self-perception is so messed up you’ll never see past your imaginary hip issues.

Now go build some muscle.

1 Like

You mean you got your bench to 81kg from 51kg before falling ill?

see screen name “caveman”
got that name from my appearance and walk,birth defect in legs and injuries
if you think you work hard ,work harder if you think you eat enough ,eat more
then when people see you they dont see your hips first

@worthashot - you have solid advice right here, you truly do not need to go further than this quote. Read these forums more closely, some of the guys giving you advice have been doing this a LONG while. You asked for help, so now let these guys help you.

oh. you gain.

you didn’t get enough out of your first 2 threads? You had to come back to hear exactly the same advice you got the first 2 times?

At least you actually posted pictures of yourself this time, rather than pictures of someone else. That shit was hilarious.

1 Like

wait, what? God damn, how come everyone remembers shit like this except me?

I’m surprised you don’t remember that, lol. Check his post history. The thread called ‘cycle to stimulate bone growth.’ About halfway through the thread he posted a torso and said that’s what he looks like. Then he said no, that’s not actually him, just someone who looks like him. Then he said no, he doesn’t actually look like that, he just has some similarities but he’s totally different now. Really weird shit. Definitely recommend reading the whole thing if you missed it the first time around.

@Furius, nah I mean’t I got my body weight to 81kg from 53kg.

As for my bench press it’s only at 85kg for 5x5 at the moment, which is by no means impressive but it’s slowly but surely going back up.

Wtf? I never claimed that picture was me, I made it very clear from the start it wasn’t me. Don’t put words in my mouth.

I was just shocked that grown men couldn’t handle an intellectual debate so I thought i’d give it another try.

Then focus on getting more weight on the bar and eating more. There’s absolutely −273.15 reasons you should even consider going on a cycle if that those are the results you have gained naturally in quite a few years. It screams of lack of motivation and dedication and your attitude here doesn’t make it any better. It would only go to waste anyway if you are not willing to train hard and eat enough.

you have been told repeatedly to build some muscle and you’ll look better.

There’s nothing else anyone can tell you at this point.

1 Like

this dead horse has been beaten over and over…

i think this kid, in same odd way, gets off on public ridicule.

yes, your genetics are subpar,
no, you cant do anything about your bone structure
no, most of us don’t know how it is to have your body nor do we want to
yes, you can build some muscle and improve the visual

all of this has been said already. why do you keep posting over and over?

1 Like

As everyone has already said, your bone structure is not that bad.

You need to get serious about training. Illness and injury aside, with the amount of training experience you say you have you should have a lot more muscle by now if you’ve been focusing on hypertrophy.

Eat a lot more and switch to a proven hypertrophy-focused program and if after six more solid months of training you still still think you need juice then maybe revisit.

2 Likes

I dont see any weird ratio… Nobody is perfect and everyone wants the V taper look so big F’ing deal… Not being a dick but you look like you are years away from needing “the juice” … Get some basics down first…

1. Eat right for lean mass… Eat clean… Millions of diets to choose from pick one
  2. Train smart pick programs that have your goals in mind (Also change programs every 12 weeks)

Once youve got the basics down do this for about 5yrs then consider juice

IMO throw some meat on your shoulders and traps and problem solved…Also nobody needs the cock shots wtf this is T nation not tinder

Glad to see a decent response for once not all this highschool shit haha.

Like i’ve said I’m working on the diet and training now and I’ll continue to learn and improve it as I go. The reason I posted on here wondering about a cycle is because, yes I know no one can be perfect, but I’m very embarrassed by my hip bones. In terms of muscle I know I can still gain muscle naturally and shouldn’t consider cycling yet for muscle gain purposes. The reason I was posting is because I was just curious if anyone was aware of the possibility of permanent bone growth from cycling. I know it’s possible if used during puberty I was just curious about how it might effected someone that has finished puberty but was a very late bloomer and may still have some growth. I know it all sounds ridiculous and impossible. and regardless it’s not a question to be answered in a forum. Before people try to rant about it to me again, no, i’m not still trying to find that out, i’m just going to lift and eat for now. I just really never understand all the hate for just asking a question and being as polite as I could be, I think it’s so easy to misinterpret things over the internet.

Anyway thanks thehebrewhero, and thanks to anyone that genuinely tried to help or answer me and not claiming I had a “bad attitude” (lol???). Cheers.

(P.S. - Agreed and someone complained i blurred my dick out??? lmaao)

you look like a skinny white Nicki Minaj

I think you have a learning disability worthashot. It seems to be very difficult for you to process the information you’ve received in multiple threads, since you keep asking the same questions expecting different answers. Perhaps you should see a doctor.

2 Likes