Embarrassed Movie-Watcher

fine! here are some for you

Footloose. Yeah I said it
When a Man Loves a Woman. I got a little choked up in it…but ONLY A LITTLE!!

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension:

Where are we going??

PLANET 10!!!

When are we going there?

REAL SOON!!

“So what? Big Deal.”

‘Pointbreak’.
Patrick Swayze, Keanu Reeves and the Red-Hot Chili Peppers. I should be ashamed, but I love it.

I watched ‘The Notebook’, and cried like a baby. But that was while I was going through clomid hell.

Babe

“A little pig goes a long way”

Babe rules! :wink:

For me, Bridget Jones’s Diary.

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
‘Pointbreak’.
Patrick Swayze, Keanu Reeves and the Red-Hot Chili Peppers. I should be ashamed, but I love it.[/quote]

Great movie, I only cringe when the actor who plays the cop at the Bells Beach scene at the end uses this atrocious, over-the-top Aussie accent.

BTW,

It seems like the popularity of the Disney movies on this thread means we should be called T-kids and not T-men!
But, who cares in the end? If you like the movie watch it!

The Secret of NIMH, The Notebook. Most Disney movies. Goonies rules.

Its not a movie im ashamed of its a show on tv. Im just a sucker for Dawsons Creek. Its just so good.

So who’s going to admit that they like Dirty Dancing. I mean, not that I do…my girlfriend made me watch it…i swear.

One more and then I’m not divulging anymore.

I watch “That Thing You Do” - the Tom Hanks movie - everytime it is on the tube.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
One more and then I’m not divulging anymore.

I watch “That Thing You Do” - the Tom Hanks movie - everytime it is on the tube. [/quote]

I wouldn’t be ashamed to watch any of his movies. Well, maybe that email movie with Meg Ryan. But other than that, no others.

Lol well, just about any cartoon gets my attention. Yea and dont forget the movie Ghost!..oh boy…time to go scream at something to raise T levels back up!

None of these are all that embarassing.

If you are a 40 year old man and your favourite movie is “What a Girl Wants” or “The Princess Diaries” then you may have cause to blush.

If you’re a female elementary school teacher who secretly loves “Ilsa She Wolf of the SS” you may want to hide that, as well.

But I mean, come on, “The Princess Bride” is a classic. I’ve dressed as Dread Pirate Roberts for Halloween! Everybody loves that movie!

Clueless…

But only for miss Silverstone, I swear.

On the hottest Disney princesses topic: Princess Fiona from Shrek. (Maybe not in shrek 2 though)

I’m a sucker for movie musicals. I love Grease, Annie, West Side Story, etc. Ooh, and The Muppet Movie(the original).

Also, and I’m not embarrassed by this, but I like all the Pixar Movies; Toy Story, Monsters Inc, etc.

Notting Hill is really good.

Hedwig and the Angry Inch

[quote]John K wrote:
But I mean, come on, “The Princess Bride” is a classic. I’ve dressed as Dread Pirate Roberts for Halloween! Everybody loves that movie!

[/quote]

Agreed. How can you not like a movie with Andre the Giant in it? Best lines from that movie:

(Wally Shawn) “HE DIDN’T FALL?! INCONCEIVABLE!”

(Andre) “You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”

My own guilty cinematic pleasure? Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (the cartoon).

There were so many great gags, but the best has got to be:

(Sinbad) “A sword at my throat… at my chest…at my…” (points at his crotch)
(Sailor: bursts from the hold below, bringing up a bucket full of…) “Pickles and eggs!”

Not to mention that Marina was hot.

Fried Green Tomatoes, River Runs through it