Embarassing Yourself

Today at work I noticed our firetrucks, and paramedics were parked outside our building doing drills and doing manly fireman things.

I called the rest of the ladies in the office to my desk since I have a window and we watched and ooooogled. Our windows are tinted so you can’t see in.

We were laughing and making rude comments, such as “let me handle that hose”, “I’m hot, I need you to hose me,”… that very rude, sexist comments which was a lot of fun.

I have a big window, almost floor to ceiling so I pressed my body against the window laughing saying, well, reaaaaalllly rude stuff.

We noticed that every once and a while they would look up at the windows and we were worrying, “can they see in?” and “nooooo they can’t see in”… or could they?

So I said… “Man I hope they didn’t see my pressing my breasts against the window.” and then we heard it… the door to the office opening. A fireman was standing there and said, “Well… it’s dusk so the tint doesn’t work now, but we didn’t know to look up until we heard you giggling over the radio.”

The evil safety officer of our department had placed his radio on my desk while we were talking so all the firemen with radios got to hear our conversations.

As we were leaving we received some clapping and calls of “which one of you was going to help with our hose?” and… “whose breasts?”

yah… embarassing, but at least we got to laugh about it.

So who else has done something where they thought they couldn’t be seen or heard?

Not me! But you get the idea.

Stop making up stories. Everyone knows only men can be sexist.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

[/quote]

Is that you?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

Is that you?[/quote]

NNNOOOOOOOOOO

also NOT ME

Makavali wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

Is that you?

NNNOOOOOOOOOO

also NOT ME[/quote]

Yeah, I had something like this happen once. I had a skirt on, and my bag was sort of hitching it up. I was walking through the WTC on my way to work when a nice young man informed me that I was flashing the commuters.

still not me

As we were leaving we received some clapping and calls of “which one of you was going to help with our hose?” and… “whose breasts?”

[/quote]

LOL! He handled that well I must say!