Emasculating Commercials

al swearengen and seth bullock from DEADWOOD are the best,imo

Oh yeah, Topher Grace from that 70’s show and Adam Brody from the OC.

Tommy Gavin from rescue me. That’s how a man should operate.

[quote]Beach Billy wrote:
In my book, the TV ads with the wimpiest males that make we feel like hurling my last meal, every time I see one, are the eHarmony.com ads.[/quote]

Those adds are single handedly responsible for the mangina pandemic that we currently face.

[quote]Massif wrote:
CU AeroStallion wrote:
oh, and VIC FUCKING MACKIE that’s a man (the shield).

Vic’s not a man. He’s THE man.

Side Note - How bad do you have to be to actually get bestowed on you the middle name of “fucking”. We have Dave Fucking Tate and Vic Fucking Mackie, but who else is bad enough?

No. There is no Bruce Fucking Lee.

End Hijack.[/quote]

Bill Fucking Brasky!

He once made shish-ke-babs using a herd of cattle, telephone polls for skewers, and roasted to perfection over an active volcano!

[quote]slimjim wrote:
I can’t stand “something about Raymod” for exactly this reason. My ex-girlfriend used to watch that show and it would send me into fits of rage when he would have to apologize for something that was clearly her fault…as soon as I broke up with her[the ex] that show was out of my life for good.[/quote]

Hell yes… Death to Ray Ramano.

vroom, the emasculation is also rampant in a lot of the Hollywood shit movies today. I agree with you all the way. I guess marketers, probably female, think this is a good way to market to other females. They don’t realize that they are pissing off many real men. Or they don’t care.

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
Tommy Gavin from rescue me. That’s how a man should operate.[/quote]

agreed. actually, pretty much the whole male cast of that show, besides proby.

God bless you for breaking up with her,haha! [quote]slimjim wrote:
I can’t stand “something about Raymod” for exactly this reason. My ex-girlfriend used to watch that show and it would send me into fits of rage when he would have to apologize for something that was clearly her fault…as soon as I broke up with her[the ex] that show was out of my life for good.[/quote]

[quote]Billmelater138 wrote:
bigflamer wrote:
Tommy Gavin from rescue me. That’s how a man should operate.

agreed. actually, pretty much the whole male cast of that show, besides proby.[/quote]

Yea, probie makes ya wonder.

[quote]magyar wrote:
They don’t realize that they are pissing off many real men. Or they don’t care.[/quote]

I say both. Never forget Hate Bounces.

Is this why we have no awe inspiring action heros left?

No, no, no. That big strong macho character won’t do. We can’t have men following role models like that!

[quote]vroom wrote:
Is this why we have no awe inspiring action heros left?

No, no, no. That big strong macho character won’t do. We can’t have men following role models like that![/quote]

Dude, honestly, look at most of the bitches that log onto this site and then claim they don’t want to gain any muscle mass or get all “massy”. If you even tell one of them off, 5 other pussies who are probably even worse log on right behind them in defense of them as if this site is supposed to promote NOT gaining any muscle.

Obviously, it is much easier to be a pussy. That is why there are so many of them. Today, any guy who isn’t exfoliating, waxing his nuts and arching his eyebrows is seen as abnormal, especially if he has the audacity to gain some muscle mass…because of course, every 160lbs dork can somehow beat him up with their super powered BJJ moves and Jacki Chan rip off wannabe martial arts skills.

This is probably why I don’t even watch much tv. Maybe if I had Tivo, I would view it more. Lately, I just wait for shit I like to come out on DVD…like CSI (I swear I have every episode ever released), Lost or Smallville.

The weird thing is, I have yet to see any of these 160lbs supposed powerhouses walking around just whipping down guys 3 times as large as them. I guess dreams are hard to seperate from reality.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Dude, honestly, look at most of the bitches that log onto this site and then claim they don’t want to gain any muscle mass or get all “massy”. If you even tell one of them off, 5 other pussies who are probably even worse log on right behind them in defense of them as if this site is supposed to promote NOT gaining any muscle.

Obviously, it is much easier to be a pussy. That is why there are so many of them. Today, any guy who isn’t exfoliating, waxing his nuts and arching his eyebrows is seen as abnormal, especially if he has the audacity to gain some muscle mass…because of course, every 160lbs dork can somehow beat him up with their super powered BJJ moves and Jacki Chan rip off wannabe martial arts skills.

This is probably why I don’t even watch much tv. Maybe if I had Tivo, I would view it more. Lately, I just wait for shit I like to come out on DVD…like CSI (I swear I have every episode ever released), Lost or Smallville.

The weird thing is, I have yet to see any of these 160lbs supposed powerhouses walking around just whipping down guys 3 times as large as them. I guess dreams are hard to seperate from reality.[/quote]

I actually exfoliate my nuts, but to each his own…

I do believe that Jet Lee could take down somebody 3 times his size, and I doubt he weighs much more than 160. He may be one of the few exceptions to the rule though.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
I do believe that Jet Lee could take down somebody 3 times his size, and I doubt he weighs much more than 160. He may be one of the few exceptions to the rule though.[/quote]

I respect Jet Li for his talent both as a martial artist and an actor. He’s phenomenal. Chines systems are great.

However.

Even Jet Li would struggle to handle himself against a reasonably competent opponent that was intent on bodily harm and had a good 100+ lbs on him. I think that situations such as this are perpetuated in the movies. They make for great movies, however they’re just that, a movie.

Perhaps that’s why so many of these metrosexual skinny little fucks think that “size doesn’t matter in a fight”. They see Bruce Lee and Jet Li types kicking so much ass so easily. Then they take some classes and strut around like big shit.

Hmm

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
I do believe that Jet Lee could take down somebody 3 times his size, and I doubt he weighs much more than 160. He may be one of the few exceptions to the rule though.

I respect Jet Li for his talent both as a martial artist and an actor. He’s phenomenal. Chines systems are great.

However.

Even Jet Li would struggle to handle himself against a reasonably competent opponent that was intent on bodily harm and had a good 100+ lbs on him. I think that situations such as this are perpetuated in the movies. They make for great movies, however they’re just that, a movie.

Perhaps that’s why so many of these metrosexual skinny little fucks think that “size doesn’t matter in a fight”. They see Bruce Lee and Jet Li types kicking so much ass so easily. Then they take some classes and strut around like big shit.

Hmm
[/quote]

Then they get the shit kicked out of them when they realize that size does matter. Especially when fighting a skilled oponent.

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:
bigflamer wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:

However.

Hmm

Then they get the shit kicked out of them when they realize that size does matter. Especially when fighting a skilled oponent.[/quote]

Absolutely

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
brucevangeorge wrote:
bigflamer wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:

However.

Hmm

Then they get the shit kicked out of them when they realize that size does matter. Especially when fighting a skilled oponent.

Absolutely[/quote]

I think the key here is a skilled opponent. It takes more than just size. The phrase “the bigger they are the harder they fall” was created for a reason. A lot of guys with size can get cocky too, and can just as easily be put in their place.

I do agree that hollywood has perpetuated the stereotype.

Um…Jet Li is an actor. He was trained primarily in Wushu if I remember correctly. Wushu has a lot more in common with dancing than fighting.

Regarding “the bigger they are, the harder they fall”, three words: Short Man Syndrome. I just got back from sparring someone 20 pounds heavier and 5 inches taller, and even with a significant experience advantage it’s still difficult as hell. You try that shit and tell me that being big doesn’t make a huge difference.

[quote]Massif wrote:
CU AeroStallion wrote:
oh, and VIC FUCKING MACKIE that’s a man (the shield).

Vic’s not a man. He’s THE man.

Side Note - How bad do you have to be to actually get bestowed on you the middle name of “fucking”. We have Dave Fucking Tate and Vic Fucking Mackie, but who else is bad enough?

No. There is no Bruce Fucking Lee.

End Hijack.[/quote]

no one else is bad enough, and there’s a lot of bad mofos.

maybe ryan fucking seacrest?