Email Scammers ( Funny )

Ok this is pretty funny, while i was looking at my account on this site i saw i had a message from two years ago, listen to what this says, I know it’s been a long time but it’s still funny to see how dumb criminals are.

So here we go,

Dearest Beloved.
Compliment of the day and how is life general with you? Of course it is my humble wish to solicit and crave your indulgence to make this project request which I hope may not come to you as a surprise, hence I plead for your pardon.

My name is Gloria Amachina, my mother died after giving birth to me, so I never knew my mother, my father was poisoned to death recently by his business associates in a business trip.
My aim of writing you is for you to help me to recover and transfer the Sum of US$2,500.000.00 which was deposited at the Continental Trust Bank here in abidjan Cote D’Ivoire West Africa.

My Father was a very wealthy Timber and Cocoa Merchant here in abidjan the economic capital of Ivory coast. I want this fund to be transfer and secure in your bank account and also invest it under your Management, while I continue my education because my education stopped abruptly due to the death of my father.

Many thanks to you if you can help me as I would compensate you with a good percentage of the money which is negotiable after the money has been successfully moved into your account.

Thanks and God Bless you as I wait your urgent reply to my private email.

Please send your details to my much more private email as soon as you receive this email. gloria20062@yahoo.com

Yours Respectfully,
Gloria Amachina

LOL, I absolutely love getting these emails.

A hobby of mine is called “scambaiting”, which was developed by the fine people at this website…

You probably know already but the scam involves them asking you for a small fee (relative to the millions you’d be getting) to bribe some government official or overcome some roadblock. Usually this ranges from 10-20 grand. The victim pays and the scammer is never heard from again.

If you want some fun (and have some free time), write back and sound VERY eager to get on board this great deal. Describe yourself as a wealthy widow or something like that. Then after a while you start fucking with them. “I was going to send you the 20 grand I promised you to bribe the Burundi rebels, but Megatron has taken me captive in a Harlem crack den and I can’t get to the bank”.

They’ll keep writing back in that overly polite African English…“may the forgiveness of the lord be upon Megatron, and may his Holiness help you find my routing number to the first bank of Nigeria”.

The REAL pros are able to get the scammers to take messed up photos (see website above), but I’ve never been able to

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
LOL, I absolutely love getting these emails.

A hobby of mine is called “scambaiting”, which was developed by the fine people at this website…

You probably know already but the scam involves them asking you for a small fee (relative to the millions you’d be getting) to bribe some government official or overcome some roadblock. Usually this ranges from 10-20 grand. The victim pays and the scammer is never heard from again.

If you want some fun (and have some free time), write back and sound VERY eager to get on board this great deal. Describe yourself as a wealthy widow or something like that. Then after a while you start fucking with them. “I was going to send you the 20 grand I promised you to bribe the Burundi rebels, but Megatron has taken me captive in a Harlem crack den and I can’t get to the bank”.

They’ll keep writing back in that overly polite African English…“may the forgiveness of the lord be upon Megatron, and may his Holiness help you find my routing number to the first bank of Nigeria”.

The REAL pros are able to get the scammers to take messed up photos (see website above), but I’ve never been able to[/quote]

That website is fantastic…so funny.