Elliott Hulse: 'Becoming a Man'

Found this pretty interesting.

He just put up part 2 today and i’ll be watching it in a second.

Good vid, and some great points.

Thanks for sharing, Andrew!

Emerson’s quote is true,it’s dead on and it works without fail 100%. this is just one mental law, and it works
as certainly as the law of gravity on earth.
Bob Procter quoted someone else when he relayed that for any endeavor, don’t worry about
the “How” of doing it… he said the “how” is God’s job, too many guys worry about the “how”.
DON’T do that!

“Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid”
The polar opposite is true…“Be A wuss, worry about the ‘how’, and nobody will come to your aid.”
Currently there is no one like Anthony Robbins for this kind of stuff, you don’t have to always
refer to Muscleheads from Belize to learn life skills or be a man…lol j/k, the dude from Belize
is cool.

[quote]Karado wrote:
Emerson’s quote is true,it’s dead on and it works without fail 100%. this is just one mental law, and it works
as certainly as the law of gravity on earth.
Bob Procter quoted someone else when he relayed that for any endeavor, don’t worry about
the “How” of doing it… he said the “how” is God’s job, too many guys worry about the “how”.
DON’T do that!

“Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid”
[/quote]

This has been claimed by Goethe, Shakespeare, Machiavelli, on mebbe in one or two Roman sayings.

I believe this to be true, be bold, and the universe does conspire to make room for you.

And I know that that makes no sense whatsoever, rationally, but that is what it feels like.

I like this guy. ! I always wonder, since he looks so much like the Hodgetwins, what it would be like to watch his videos if he had a twin. Or take his whole brain and stuff it in 1/2 of the Hodgetwins

I know it makes no “sense” whatsoever, but that’s the carnal mind that makes it
sound a little silly…it makes no fucking logical sense, we’re not “logical” beings
anyway…that’s pretty much a lie.

Evidence of the carnal senses is the sketchiest of all senses to trust anyway
in the area self improvement…the fear, the doubt, etc.
just listen to those old school guys and don’t “think” about it…just fuckin’ DO it…:wink:
Get more spiritual than carnal I guess is my point, and the consistent point of the old school teachers anyway, sometimes that takes a work in and of itself.