EliteFTS Order Gone Bad!

Maybe they hate Canadians? I have never had a problem, got a double gift for christmas one time. Wife got blast straps and so did my mom. Mom shipped blast straps back and bought me belt, with no issues. She did call them though.

I’ve made several orders and never had problems.

[quote]Extremepain wrote:
I would suggest not living in Canada. [/quote]

LOL, gold

My only complaint with them is that the women’s t-shirt sizing/quality is a little suspect. I’ve purchased several shirts in the same size, but the fit is different depending on the company that makes the shirts. It makes it hard to know what size to get.

Of course, I think they were like, $3 a shirt, so I really didn’t feel like complaining. Other than that, the only issue I’ve had is not getting a shipment notice for my Prowler, and that just made it like Christmas when it magically showed up one day.

When you order a belt, everyone knows you order one size bigger… Also, right next to their size chart it says in BIG BOLD BLACK letters to measure the area the belt will be covering and NOT YOUR WAIST… Don’t trash a reputable company because you can’t read.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
Also, right next to their size chart it says in BIG BOLD BLACK letters to measure the area the belt will be covering and NOT YOUR WAIST… [/quote]
This. It’s not a belt for holding your pants up, unless you’ve got some super huge belt loops on your levi’s

I work with them and know personally they’ll do the best to make it better if you communicate clearly with them.

First, the belt, it’s been discussed and I agree with the previous poster. Be careful how you measure.

I ordered knee sleeves and they were small. I did order by bodyweight. the next size up was to small. I figured instead of sending back again, I’d just keep them and use some old knee wraps. Yes, it’s a pain. But that has been my only issue ever.

And I’ve ordered thousands of dollars worth of stuff. Bars, a monolift, rickshaw, Metal Gear, t shirts etc.

And don’t live in Canada. I understand the frustration, but they can’t control those shipping rates.

I have to say that it’s a Canadian thing.

I’ve ordered from them a few times and many times been raped by the shipping and brokerage because they only ship UPS to Canada no USPS.

I’ve had numerous orders screwed up and I get told “Well we’ll just take the charges off your credit card” except that isn’t what I want. I want the stuff I fucking ordered without having to pay ANOTHER $100 rape charge from UPS which is what I have to do since I have to order it again and hope that this time they get it right.

I love the stuff they put on their site and I try to support them but honestly if you’re Canadian they just don’t give a shit about you or the service they provide to you.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
And don’t live in Canada. I understand the frustration, but they can’t control those shipping rates.[/quote]

Sure they can, all they need to do is ship to Canada using USPS or Fedex instead of UPS.

They offer USPS shipping in the US why can’t they offer it to Canadians too? Why do they have to choose the carrier that likes to rape our snowy white asses?

[quote]Sturat wrote:

[quote]tom63 wrote:
And don’t live in Canada. I understand the frustration, but they can’t control those shipping rates.[/quote]

Sure they can, all they need to do is ship to Canada using USPS or Fedex instead of UPS.

They offer USPS shipping in the US why can’t they offer it to Canadians too? Why do they have to choose the carrier that likes to rape our snowy white asses?[/quote]

They don’t offer USPS shipping in the US. I just checked on the site (put something in the shopping cart and checked the shipping options) and they’ve been very clear about this, their experience w USPS has been bad on many levels - too long to place a shipping order, too great a likelihood of the package getting lost and them having to resend it…

It sure sounds like it sucks for you guys, but it sucks worse for them losing shipments and having to replace that customer’s order. If you want it shipped to you USPS I suggest making friends w a yank who can have it shipped to them, then ship it to you via USPS if it’s such a big deal

Get it shipped to a US PO box if you’re close to the border… I’ve never had any problems with them.

[quote]adziar wrote:
Get it shipped to a US PO box if you’re close to the border… I’ve never had any problems with them.[/quote]

Unfortunatly I’m about 10 hours from the border so it doesn’t do me any good.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]pwrlfter wrote:
So i purchased about $400 worth of stuff from elitefts, and let me say that the quality of the gear is very low. It is not at all what i expected from them. The belt that i ordered is a 10mm royal blue belt in a medium size. My waist is about a 32, and this belt does not COME CLOSE to fitting. It said it will fit 25.5" to 34.5" and it actually fits far smaller then this. The quality of the t shirts are very low also. All iron-ons. I have to say though that the foam roller that i ordered is awesome, but this doesnt justify this much money being spent. Also, i would just like to add that after i was charged for the items, and 31 in shipping fees, i had to pay an additional 80 on broker fees. 110 to get this 17 lbs packaged shipped to Toronto is brutal.

Just like to add that if i want a new size of belt, it will cost me 50 to ship it back, then another broker fee to get it back here again.

Anyone have this experience?[/quote]

If I had a brick, I’d put it on that you don’t actually have a 32" waist. And, did you read the details? I haven’t found a shirt that doesn’t tell you how the shirt is made. And, what gear did you buy?[/quote]

If I had a brick and the same problem with the order, I d throw it through the car window of their ceo.

I could do quotes, but fuck that. One: the t-shirts are iron ons because… you are paying like $10 for them! what do you expect??? them to make a product and not make money? the actual shirt they use, from my Canadian experience has been awesome. they fit me well, went a size larger than I normally do as well, I accepted I have grown. The iron on is a bit thicker than normal, but the shirt itself is good quality.

As for knee sleeves, I have sent them online messages about changing the sizing as I had a similar issue with mine super heavy sleeves, too small. I called them and they were awesome about it, not only did they take them back and ship me a new pair, but no brokerage on the new set.

As for the brokerage fees, I am going to let all other Canadians in on a tip I got from a UPS worker, always get things shipped priority expedited. Some companies have deals with certain shipping companies, mine is with Fedex, and because of that they only use them for their out of country shipping. By shipping using this method, the company (UPS) will cover the brokerage fees. It may seem like a pain to pay $70 in shipping over say $20, but that extra fifty you spend saves you that $80 you shell out once it reaches you.

[quote]Ken St.Mich wrote:

[quote]pwrlfter wrote:
So i purchased about $400 worth of stuff from elitefts, and let me say that the quality of the gear is very low. It is not at all what i expected from them. The belt that i ordered is a 10mm royal blue belt in a medium size. My waist is about a 32, and this belt does not COME CLOSE to fitting. It said it will fit 25.5" to 34.5" and it actually fits far smaller then this. The quality of the t shirts are very low also. All iron-ons. I have to say though that the foam roller that i ordered is awesome, but this doesnt justify this much money being spent. Also, i would just like to add that after i was charged for the items, and 31 in shipping fees, i had to pay an additional 80 on broker fees. 110 to get this 17 lbs packaged shipped to Toronto is brutal.

Just like to add that if i want a new size of belt, it will cost me 50 to ship it back, then another broker fee to get it back here again.

If I had a brick, I’d put it on that you don’t actually have a 32" waist. And, did you read the details? I haven’t found a shirt that doesn’t tell you how the shirt is made. And, what gear did you buy?[/quote]

If I had a brick and the same problem with the order, I d throw it through the car window of their ceo.[/quote]

Really? This is what he looks like. I know where he lives if you wanna go give him a piece of your mine. I delivered a treadmill to him and trust me in person he is a serious looking dude.

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

[quote]pwrlfter wrote:

If I had a brick and the same problem with the order, I d throw it through the car window of their ceo.[/quote]

Really? This is what he looks like. I know where he lives if you wanna go give him a piece of your mine. I delivered a treadmill to him and trust me in person he is a serious looking dude.[/quote]

I think this picture is more impressive. I wouldnt fuck with Tate unless you are ready to commit suicide.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

[quote]pwrlfter wrote:

Really? This is what he looks like. I know where he lives if you wanna go give him a piece of your mine. I delivered a treadmill to him and trust me in person he is a serious looking dude.[/quote]

I think this picture is more impressive. I wouldnt fuck with Tate unless you are ready to commit suicide. [/quote]

Meet the guy who could actually rip your head off and shit down your neck. Let me know when you go throw that brick, I want to video tape it.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

[quote]pwrlfter wrote:

I think this picture is more impressive. I wouldn’t fuck with Tate unless you are ready to commit suicide. [/quote]

…because being big and strong instantly makes you a great fighter, just like Pudzianowski.

lolololol oh dre…

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

[quote]pwrlfter wrote:

I think this picture is more impressive. I wouldn’t fuck with Tate unless you are ready to commit suicide. [/quote]

…because being big and strong instantly makes you a great fighter, just like Pudzianowski.[/quote]

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

[quote]pwrlfter wrote:

…because being big and strong instantly makes you a great fighter, just like Pudzianowski.[/quote]

Man here we go, look when a guy this size and STRENGTH grabs you he will fuck you up. Not to get into a fighting argument, but I have been in enough bar room brawls. Yes Jet Lee could probably kick Tates ass, however if Tate grabbed him might be closer than you think.