Eliteballa3s BBall/Football Log

I’m not gonna tell you about basketball, because lord knows there are better qualified people to do that, but as far as football goes I’m qualified. When I played football we did an explosive day (olympic lifts and squats on the same day) 3 times a week while we were practicing. We did a strength day twice a week, and had a plyo session twice a week and a speed session twice a week.

We practiced 4 days a week and played on saturday. My advice is to stop counting the ball you are playing as a workout. Get a solid workout in at least 4 days a week, and then go play.

Is that you dunking in your profile pic?.

[quote]withEzz wrote:
Is that you dunking in your profile pic?. [/quote]

Sure is. He’s got hops.

[quote]De sleeplijn wrote:
I like the fact he has kept the same login.[/quote]

I can’t believe I’m going to say this - I never thought a day like this would come - but I actually agree with him keeping the name and with the people pulling for him.

This kid has taken a lot of shit for a long time, and I can’t believe he’s still here. If he actually does Hulk out, I think it’d be one of the funniest and best things that ever happened here.

Congrats shouldn’t be offered yet, however. I’ll save that for when (if?) he actually does reach beast-like proportions. But at least he looks like he’s doing some decent lifting and eating, provided he’s doing exactly what he says he is.

I’m having a hard time remembering, though. Is this the same guy that threw his hormones all out of whack using too many supplements at too young of an age? After so many years, I get some of these young whippersnappers mixed up.

hey guys just lettin you kno im going to post the log here but…theres pics of me New pics taken today and my video of me doing cleans. In the physique and performance photos. 3 new photos 1 video and my log for today…ill also post the log on this post 2. Thanks for givin me support guys.

Breakfest pre workout-930
choclate milk with 1 cup oats
sugar free choc

workout 12:15
5x10 rim jumps
3x full court skips
5x10 side to side box jumps
5x5 max height jumps

5x5 cleans with 155-i have a video of it
8x2 box squats 50 percent of max so i just used 155

Then 10 agility laters up and back followed by 100 full court layups all with left hand workout finished at 230

I found its a huge work load i didnt get to do the plyos so next thursday will be all agilitys ill switch it up plyos/agility a,b a,b. Hammy was sore because of tuesday when i squated,its felt tight ever since. I also have some new pictures…i guess you could say progress pictures i dont really know how to do poses but i tried my best.

Post workout-2 containers of lucky charms and cinamon toast crunch with oats as well
150-200g carbs
can of tuna-30 g protein

between dinner and then i drank a 1/2 gallon of milk the rest that was left.

Dinner
2 wraps
whole wheat wrap
sundried tomato wrap
both filled with chicken
probally
60-70g protein 50-60g carbs

then probally before bed ill have some more chicken maybe with almonds

totals-milk-132 g protein,carbs-170+
bout 550 worth of carbs,probally about 320g worth of protein today…fats low around 20-30g

tommorw is a rest day protein/fat day only no carbs…

workout went great i can feel im making solid mass gains the routine and diet is working