bench press-12-155,11-155,10-155
Bent over row-2x15-115lbs
Standing curl leaning against wall-25lb plate each side of easy bar 2x10
20 rep squat -205 lbs for 20 reps
15 rep dead lift-205 for 20 reps
Rador chest pulls 1x15
toe raises 240 3x20
Ab circuit

Post workout 2 bowls of cereal…with a can of tuna and probally about 32 oz of milk

id say 40g protein 150-200g carbs

Its 7:27 the gallon of milk is about 3/4 the way gone only a little more to go so
at 815 ill drink the rest then 1030 have a protein/fat meal n that will be it for me

im guessing another 30-40g carbs bout 30-40g protein

40/30g fat

Totals for the day

240g protein plus 132grams from the milk
about 350g protein

1400 cal

carbs
310-360+192=500-550g carbs
2000-2250
Fats
30-60g fats
250-500

3500-4000 calories on super squats day

Workout went great felt like a beast after i was done i havnt squated since winter so 205 for twenty was not bad at all i think this programs gonna be great…Day 1 complete

So, what is your body fat?

it dosnt matter…man just stop with the shit im really gettin fed up with it all. Just stop the jokes and the cracks. It dosnt really matter though im going to achive my goals weither you want me 2 or not.

With that being said today is a basketball day so high protein/lower carb/med fat threwout the day. Ill take a fiber suplement at each meal to make sure i get my daily requirements in,first meal will probally be something like 2 whole eggs 10 whites with some pumpkin seeds and vegtables.

3-4 meals are going to be protein and fat then ill have my last meal as just a pc meal …n if im up still have another pf meal.

I really hope you kick ass and become a beast.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
I really hope you kick ass and become a beast.[/quote]

Hmmmm, for some strange reason so do I.

[quote]eliteballa3 wrote:
it dosnt matter…man just stop with the shit im really gettin fed up with it all. Just stop the jokes and the cracks.[/quote]

My advice: get a new login. Every time I see your name, the first thought I have is “sweet, I bet there’s some funny shoe jokes in this thread.”

Also, I want some garlic knots.

it dosnt matter…man just stop with the shit im really gettin fed up with it all. Just stop the jokes and the cracks. It dosnt really matter though im going to achive my goals weither you want me 2 or not.
[/quote]

Dude, chill out. No one is stopping you from achieving your goals. We are actually pulling for you.

That being said, the body fat thread was hilarious. Your attitude is what brings on all the flames.

So, what IS your body fat?

[quote]Chewie wrote:
So, what is your body fat? [/quote]

haha, that really made me laugh. Thanks Chewie.

Well I guess our boy is all growns up and wants to start lifting. The two things that really stick out to me are the carbs on basketball day and your deadlift reps. I would bring the weight up and lower the reps.

No need for 15 reps on the deadlift. Also, why are your carbs lower on basketball day. Basketball is very anaerobic and I would recommend more carbs, especially before and after you play.

Well, at least you are eating something it looks like. For christ’s sake though, don’t sweat the details. At your size and with playing basketball you should pretty much be eating everything you can see even when you’re not hungry if you want to put on size.

thanks for the replies guys checked the scale after i took a shit was 180 so im gaining slight weight…lol. But yea today so far i had 2 eggs a can of tuna and veggies with fish oil tabsandsome pumpkin seeds and a fiber suplement…lunch 2 cans of tuna with some sauted zuchini and cashews

After basketball ill be sure to get the carbs i need but before im mostly consuming portein/fat meals my goal with this bulk is to gain as many lean lbs as possible then when i hit that high weight cut the cals n be ripped.

The diet pretty much goes like this
Hard weight lifting days high carbs/high protein

Basketball day-Med carbs/High protein/high fat

Non workout days-high protein/high fat

Also the workout im doing is the super squat routine idk if anyones ever heard of it but thats the routine im doing.

Tommorw will be a high caRB/HIGH PROTEIN DAY

HERES THE WORKOUT

Thur-explosive/plyo/agtity workout
plyos first
5x10 Rim jumps just stand jump up and grab rim or backboard
2x full court skips
3x10 side to side box jumps
5x5 running max height jumps-jumps as high as you can with a running start

Explosive
5x5 cleans
8x2 explosive box squats with 50 percent max
5x10 jump squats with weight vest on

Agility
Do agility latter with differnt movmentss
side to side jumps
pick 10 diffent drills for the latter…1 drill is complete up/back

non latter
T-Drillx3
shuttle runx3

Slides in the paint 3x30 seconds

make 100 baskets,50 full court lay ups

Then Rest for the rest of the day

Are you doing basketball workouts as a cardio workout or are you trying to improve as a player because thats your sport?

After basketball ill be sure to get the carbs i need but before im mostly consuming portein/fat meals my goal with this bulk is to gain as many lean lbs as possible then when i hit that high weight cut the cals n be ripped.
[/quote]

I still think you need more carbs before you play basketball (especially if you want to maximize your lean muscle gain) but I am sure you will experiment and see what works for you. I think you will have a hard time gaining purely fat so I wouldn’t worry too much about the carbs. But like I said, experiment and see what works.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
I really hope you kick ass and become a beast.[/quote]

Agree 100%

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
Brant_Drake wrote:

Agree 100%[/quote]

x3

I think youre overthinking this some too. I dont think what youre doing would be best for basketball but thats just me.

I think your are wayyy overthinking your diet.

EB3, here’s some motivation for ya.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Brant_Drake wrote:

Hmmmm, for some strange reason so do I.[/quote]

DW pulled it off… Why not eliteballa!

EB3,

From looking at your workouts, I think you should direct more attention to developing more overall strength. Your ability to run, jump, and juke is based alot upon the amount of force you can generate against the ground. So its not going to matter much if you do so much explosive work and develop great rate of force development if you cant squat much.

Look at it this way, if your overall (maximal strength) goes up, so does everything else. So make sure to incorporate some of that in your work. I saw how effective this was when I played football in college. Guys with great speed and HUGE vertical leaps were also great at squats and deadlifts. Learn from those who succeeded before you.

[quote]thomas.galvin wrote:

My advice: get a new login. Every time I see your name, the first thought I have is “sweet, I bet there’s some funny shoe jokes in this thread.”

Also, I want some garlic knots.[/quote]

I like the fact he has kept the same login. He’s posting pics so people would work this one out pretty quickly then all hell would break loose.

Kudos Eliteballa3.

I actually think the Balla is headed in the right direction. My advice at this point is to give up the flat billed hat. In a year they’ll be as unfashionable as trucker hats. Just give up now and you won’t experience that sting I know you felt when everyone left myspace for facebook.

The next time someone whines about how newbs are treated on this site, I am going to link them to this thread and the ones leading up to it.