Eliteballa3's 3 Weeks Progress Pic

damm that guys jacked but yea its true its def way harder to pack on mass when u have longer limbs.

You should have seen his girlfriend!!! Holy crap
she was as big as I am and very homely looking. I wanted to high five her for snaggin’ such a hottie!! :smiley:

[quote]eliteballa3 wrote:
damm that guys jacked but yea its true its def way harder to pack on mass when u have longer limbs.[/quote]

BUT you also have to see that its harder to pack on fat.
On a smaller frame, its easier to pack on muscle, but fat gets packed just as easily.

idk if thats true bro

You know you can get lean and stay lean; that’s not a problem for you. Don’t fear gaining a few pounds of fat along with muscle. You’ll be able to easily shed it later.

Dude
where are you???

he dissappeared O_o

Balla, Balla, come out come out where ever you are!!!

:wink:

balla will be back soon, he is looking for his shoe.

id definitely fck your gf

my 2 cents

Dude we miss yoooo!

[quote]Poacher1632 wrote:
id definitely fck your gf

my 2 cents[/quote]

That Avatar sucks.

my 2 cents

Yea, being tall kinda sucks for getting big. But I aint one to make excuses, I would rather go train and prove that it can be done. (Although my main training goals are really just to have jacked maximal strength levels on my frame (6’7)and improving explosive power, but I wont complain when I add size)

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
Oh Boy
[/quote]

hahahahhahahahha

[quote]BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Dude we miss yoooo![/quote]

Oh sh*t!! Do we??!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I know you never thought you would see this day. Eliteballa is back! Just was looking at all this crazy shit from back in the day. Can you believe it 13 years ago

13 years ago?

Lmao, more like 8 years

Once a retard, always a retard

1 Like

This should be good

Welcome back! Still ballin, I hope!

Bloody hell, I haven’t logged into T Nation in years
and BAM
look who’s back!!! EPIC!!!

1 Like