Eliteballa3's 3 Weeks Progress Pic

what are you compensating for with your huge avatar?

edit: ahh there we go

it was a glitch for some reason, its fixed now

oh, my bad, i guess i hijacked :S

Lets pretend hijacking isnā€™t lack of etiquetteā€¦ Ahzaz your squat form sounds like itā€™s being held back by your flexibility. Do you stretch much? And I donā€™t mean pre-workout stretch. You could do Hamstring, Glute and calf stretches hold 20 secs, then 40 secs, then 1 min once or twice a week on rest days, and it will help your squats. Also look up the ā€œthird world squatā€ article. AAAnd when you watch TV, donā€™t sit on a couch, do a stretch instead. When you are stretching treat it like your weight training, really push it and feel the burn :slight_smile: you will maximize your results, grunt your way through it. Just donā€™t injure yourself lol.

[quote]Uber N3wb wrote:
shizen wrote:
Uber N3wb wrote:
Standard Donkey wrote:
that shoe thing just keeps getting more and more funnyā€¦

I know right!

Balla, I said it before Il say it again. You dont want help, you wont do what it takes to grow. Your here for attention and to fuck around.

You will never be big the way your going, even after last time you begged for programs and said your sticking to it and all that shit. Your exactly the same.

YOUR THE SAME

YOU DONT CHANGE

YOU WONT DO WHAT IT TAKES TO GET REAL RESULTS

Stop asking people for help, everyone knows you wont use it.
And peopleā€¦ stop trying to help this guy. Your not getting anywhere.

Hes going to play basket ball for 3 hours a day, train abbs and biceps, then probably Finnish it off with 1 meal a day of pop tarts and coke. I cant be the only one thinking this guy is hopeless?

Exactly and for 4 years of training you look awful.

who was this directed at?[/quote]

obviously elite but I can see how it could be perceived other way

Edit: You donā€™t look good right now either though ;p-I donā€™t either now-, but once you finish losing weight with all the muscle you have packed hidden away your going to look really huge.

Elite since you seem to be taking advice fairly well this time I suggest:

1. bringing up your shoulders, esp with lat raises
  2. bring up your lats and traps

this two things should help make your waist look more in line with the rest of your frame.

Finallyā€¦you little fuckers are saying something constructive to this guy.

My work here is done.

Good day :smiley:

[quote]MsAttitude wrote:
Finallyā€¦you little fuckers are saying something constructive to this guy.

My work here is done.

Good day :D[/quote]

So you found someone to have a sword fight with?

Ms. Thang, I have to give you thisā€¦

You obviously can hold your own and have a fantastic sense of humorā€¦hence the new avatar picture!!

YOU GO GIRL!!

B-3

1/25/07

front 1/25/07 took this about 15 mins ago along with the back picture

didnt mean 2 double post but yea i thought id take some new pics this morning same lighting angle

hahahahhahahahahaha dont give her credit for that picture, Iā€™m glad I put that up, thought it didnt show up.

Also, how is your work done, by having others give out advice because you are fucking incapable?

EB,
Iā€™m really beginning to like you buddy. Your resilience is pretty impressive. These guys/girls give you all kinds of crap and you keep moving forward like a little soldier headed to battle.

Your before & after shots are impressive & prove youā€™ve been working hard.

Its also nice to see that the goofy guy got the pretty girl!
Way to rawk!

B-3

thanx 4 the support

hahah goofy guy got the pretty girl isnt nice to say, then againā€¦Iā€™m a workout/nutrition/counterstrike nerd (its a video game) I still manage a girlfriend.

Always wondered why they like me.
Must be the confidenceā€¦chicks dig that shit.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
hahah goofy guy got the pretty girl isnt nice to say, then againā€¦Iā€™m a workout/nutrition/counterstrike nerd (its a video game) I still manage a girlfriend.

Always wondered why they like me.
Must be the confidenceā€¦chicks dig that shit.[/quote]

Nawā€¦I thinks its the horse they like.

And calling him ā€œgoofyā€ wasnā€™t an insult, it was more of a lil luv tap kinda word. :wink: Like shnookums. ha

Every time I look at Ms. Thangs avatar I literally bust out laughing!!! Pony boy, where in the world did you find that picture??? Please donā€™t tell me its some fetish website you subscribe to either!!! LOL

Renegade (the horse) gets all the ladies. Of every race too, heā€™s an ethnically mixed little bastard, gets the best of both worlds.

I took some criminal justice course in high school and learned about sketching criminals. I judged her personally with a typical 12 point check and then began to run the ratios of sluttyness:manliness which allows for certain sizes in features to be determined based on a complex table derived from the completion of The Human Genome Project which was started in the 1950s by James Watson and Francis Crick I believe.

Anyway, using the table I sketched her dimensions and back in the classes we learned to determine personality traits and their effect on style choices.

Therefore the I came up with the drawing of her and her style choices based on a combination of proven scientific, biologic, criminal, and psychological theories.

Also, google image search.