Eliteballa3's 3 Weeks Progress Pic

I added, dont be suprised…I’m still fat in most of those pictures.

I needa get some new ones up there.
Like me in the bottom of my 315 deep squat I hoping to PR in the next 6-8 weeks.

thats not bad i just did 5x8 at 275 on monday felt strong i gotta look at my workout and c what i have to do tommorw.

everyone’s getting along so well this time, its delightful ( ^-^ )

Yeh, I’m talking ass on my heels ATG deep squat. Olympic squat is obviously quite a bit heavier. I just figure if I can get one at 315 truly ass to heals the thats pretty damn sweet.

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
everyone’s getting along so well this time, its delightful ( ^-^ )[/quote]

I still wanna kick Ms. Attitude in the nuts.

u ever try heels up on the block squat i notice i can always get way lower when i do them like that.

Ok, I dont care what the hell your diet is. Carry around with you a bag of penuts every day. Make it your goal to drink a 1.25L bottle of milk every day. And you are not to cut back on anything you normally eat, this is bonus food. You have been given advice on programs, diet and shoes, but what you THINK you know about diets is probably a lot less than what we would consider knowledgeable. REVIEW the beginners sticky diet articles. STICK THEM IN YOUR BRAIN.

Read. Eat. Learn. Eat. Work. Eat. Rest.

Eat a cow. Eat your dog. Even eat your shoe. In fact, why are you reading this post when you could be eating it instead?

Not bad advice but I’d go
eat work eat sleep eat work eat sleep…read when you can, dont get stuck in analysis paralysis though.

And yes I’ve gone heels on small plates before but I dont like it cuz I have a tendency to start wobbling at the knees when the weight gets real hard so I like to stay flat footed, its easier to stabilize myself and use good form, at least for me.

I suck at squat form… i can never go low enough without lifting up my heels

maybe its because you are shaped like a traffic cone

maybe its because you are shaped like a traffic cone[/quote]

Oh. My. God.
hahaha

Ahzaz, it takes time, you’ll get there, dont ego lift, just use the weight you can to get your form down first…you’ll thank me in the long run rather than stalling out because your form disallows you from progressing in weight and you have to relearn form.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Ahzaz, it takes time, you’ll get there, dont ego lift, just use the weight you can to get your form down first…you’ll thank me in the long run rather than stalling out because your form disallows you from progressing in weight and you have to relearn form. [/quote]

even bodyweight squats caus a problem because i cant keep my foot flat.

maybe its because you are shaped like a traffic cone [/quote]

Pylon was my middle school nickname haha, and thats fairly old, ill upload a new pics soon. And isnt the point of posting to get advice and not cuss eachother? fucking hater

haha im just messin with ya, i honestly just wanted to see what you would say to that.

better give some advice to the OP so this isnt considered hijacking…

OP, stop worrying about your abs, and dont take advice on lifting from girls…

and drink tons of milk, and frequent mi pueblo

haha im just messin with ya, i honestly just wanted to see what you would say to that.

better give some advice to the OP so this isnt considered hijacking…

OP, stop worrying about your abs, and dont take advice on lifting from girls…

and drink tons of milk, and frequent mi pueblo[/quote]

im a guy…
damn now im gonna post a front double bi shirless so i stop getting mistaken…

DAMN! well bro, your hips dont lie

LOL ahzaz I dont think he was referring to you. BHAWAHAHA funny nonetheless.

let the little fucker go man

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
LOL ahzaz I dont think he was referring to you. BHAWAHAHA funny nonetheless.[/quote]

ahzaz hes right bro, sorry bout all this mess man just havin a little fun. i had a rough day :smiley:

but you gotta admit you were definitely asking for that second one

naa its ok, critisism is good, i know i got a fatass, but im trying! :smiley: went down to 176 from 198 in about 4-5 months. funny shit, i didnt join because i was expecting this to be soft, i joined because i had ppl to look up to. some of the ppl on here are amazing!