Eliteballa3's 3 Weeks Progress Pic

well diet is pretty clean i eat about 250g carbs a day 200-250g protein 40-60g fat a day put on a little weight sincei stoped my sprinting and cardio my strengh is really good lately. Just yesterday i benched 205 for 6 reps 4 sets with no spot so im happy with that same with other exercise i do seated military for 4x8 with 140 total i think strength wise things are really coming together.

I personally have noticed ive put on alot of mass up top as well as my girlfriend has mentioned to me. So im happy with that hss-100 is a pretty good program. Im looking maybe to put on another 5-10 lbs then cut a little bit and stay there. So looking to be 185 at about 8 percent body fat so i want to gain a bit more before i start my slow cut.

Goals athletic performance up and have a very good physique as im just about certified in personal training and have alot of potential clients. This kid im training right now in 2 weeks lost 3 lbs and gained 2 lbs. He said hes looking really jaked and riped. So im happy hes getting results i have him on circuit training and a high protein medium carb diet. Also maybe i dont look that big cause of the lighting heres a video taking around xmas with me and my friend acting real stupid.

[quote]MsAttitude wrote:
Hon, don’t sweat their vindictive comments bother you. The little pussies that criticize you are jealous & have no hobbies. They try to insult and demean you so they feel better about themselves.

They hide behind goat pictures, pictures of tacos, and pretend to know how to ride a pony like an indian.

You sir post your reality. Live it and be proud!

Brooklynn [/quote]

are you the girl with the nice cans in his avatar?

here u go laugh of the century ill admit this one
Haha this shits stupid but check it out
You can get a better view of the physique
this when i was doing circuits so im probally 175 in this video.

no thats my girlfriend u dumbass

thanks scott m i get what ur saying ill try to post better pictures ill get u better pictures k bro
thanks for the valuble info.

[quote]Scott M wrote:

What are your phsyique goals?
What does your diet look like?
How has your strength progress been lately?
How much weight have you put on lately?
[/quote]

I respect that fact that you want to help people, so do I.

But this exact thing has been done for him many, many, times. Its not that he dosent know what to do, its that he wont do it. I once thought that if I told him what he should do that I would be the guy who changed things for him. Months later hes here, the same.

Dont get me wrong he talks a big game. Agree,s and fixes his training and diet. But like I said, 6 months later, hes the same, because he just wont do what it takes.

It almost makes you feel bad until you realize that its not your fault he fails so miserabley, its his own.

[quote]eliteballa3 wrote:
no thats my girlfriend u dumbass[/quote]

She looks great by the way.

Ms. Attitude you are fucking moron of a guy. You are a dick less sack of shit who I’m sure couldnt hang in the training world with most of the guys on this site. I got fucking pics and an entire fucking thread with my update pics every week you stupid cunt. Your comment about the Indian was just stupid.

It’s a school mascot but I doubt you know anything about higher education as you certainly don’t know anything about this site. No one cares about your pathetic insults, your an embarrassment to training and its people like you who degrade this site. Your worthless.

Wheres your pictures anyway,you know fuck this guy I’m done. /HIJACK OVER

Balla, you provide entertainment.

If you want some real advice from me. Continue to work on your diet, focus on gaining overall mass particularly in the back as it appears to be lacking. Stick to the compounds. They will do anyone wonders.

thanks for the info yea im going to start working on back more maybe ill do the hss-100 back specialization but ok guys here to prove you all wrong you think i made no progress lets compare pictures?

before

before again

We understand you made progress, the flaming is in good fun for the most part. The shoe thing was funny and it made you a legend, let it roll off your back man its cool to laugh at yourself anyway its just the internet, stick around and improve your attitude the way you have in this thread and you could get a lot of great help from this website.

more recent

a few days ago before my shit and after my post workout meal.

Can’t you put it in color and with a closer view? We don’t really see much.

Work on your posture unless you are a bit hunched to improve your ab definition. Also, start hittin the chest hard. Honestly man, do squats, deads, bench, chins, dips, power cleans and you’ll get some beastly strength. Thats all I did for my first for years of training and I went from 135 pounds bench to a 315 pound bench in 3 years with shit nutrition and being a fatass.

Since then I’ve lost a shit ton of weight and will be putting up 3 plates again soon. Those excercises will make the difference for you, combine them with good nutrition and you’ll make incredible gains.

Too many guys start their training with bodypart splits and a million sets per muscle group. Those routines are for people far more advanced than you, me and many others. We can benefit from specialization but at this point its better to build a large muscular base. If you do the exercises I listed for an extended period of time I doubt you’ll have lagging body parts. You will get brutally strong and larger than the average joe.

The guys who start with all the specilization stuff too early often end of with lagging parts or they never put on an appreciable amount of size in a timely fashion. They always wonder why. Use the big basic exercises. They will put slabs of lean beef on you.

Sorry for the lengthy post but I figured I needed to say it.

Also, your attitude is everything, it can make or break you in training or anything else.

[quote]MsAttitude wrote:
IronWarrior24 wrote:
MsAttitude wrote:
conner wrote:
MsAttitude wrote:
For a moment I was scared when I looked at your avatar. The girl looks just like me.

except without a penis

Seriously, wasn’t the consensus in your “Forbidden” thread that you’re a troll dude?

You want pictures of my dick homo?

I’m surprised you’re not telling balla how sexy he is. You tell that to pretty much every other person posting their physique on here.

That’s because pretty much every other person posting a picture of their physique IS sexy.[/quote]

Compared to you maybe.

Sir, please don’t call me honey. It makes me uncomfortable. When was the last time you actually contributed anything to this site in reference to bodybuilding? The only purpose you serve on this site is to be the epitome of all that is wrong with internet forums.

Yes. My whole ambition in life is to someday look as good as you.

see the thing is you guys think i dont train have a poor diet and just fuck around all the time. Actually some of my friends think im to serious with my training. I dont care if i feel good bad or w/e im always at the gym. To the above poster ive been doing squats deads cleans etc all the main compound movments. This is the first time in a very long time im doing more bodybuilding.

But lower body im still sports type lifting. Im actually doing a combination of limit strength and reactive strength type routine 2x week for lower body. Its in the vjb created by kelly bagett. I know what your saying bro and i appreciate it
so what i can gather from most is work on my back
im deffintily going to start doing that.

Also maybe a reason my arms look small is because i have 6’5 wing span at 5’11 so its very hard to build up that area with lanky arms. Alot of you have short arms which is alot easier to build onto or increase your size on any body part. Shorter limbs usually its easier to lift more weight,and thus create greater gains in hypertrophy. So ok work on the back what else do we got to work on
?

[quote]eliteballa3 wrote:
k on my back
im deffintily going to start doing that.

Also maybe a reason my arms look small is because i have 6’5 wing span at 5’11 so its very hard to build up that area with lanky arms
?[/quote]

This is not meant to pick on you.
This is what I mean by attitude, people have told you what to do to put on mass. We all have a genetic deficiency somewhere on our body. The point is, no one wants to hear “why your arms look small” they told you how to put on size. Take it and leave it at that, it doesn’t matter if anyone here thinks you arms are small or not, just learn how to improve them, dont make excuses or reasons for why they look small in pictures.

I’m not trying to pick on you I’m just pointing out the kinds of things you say that bug people about you. Call me a jerkoff or whatever
I’m just trying to help.