T Nation

Eliteballa3's 3 Weeks Progress Pic

[quote]conner wrote:
MsAttitude wrote:
For a moment I was scared when I looked at your avatar. The girl looks just like me.

…except without a penis…

Seriously, wasn’t the consensus in your “Forbidden” thread that you’re a troll dude?[/quote]

You want pictures of my dick homo?

[quote]MsAttitude wrote:
conner wrote:
MsAttitude wrote:
For a moment I was scared when I looked at your avatar. The girl looks just like me.

…except without a penis…

Seriously, wasn’t the consensus in your “Forbidden” thread that you’re a troll dude?

You want pictures of my dick homo? [/quote]

I’m surprised you’re not telling balla how sexy he is. You tell that to pretty much every other person posting their physique on here.

[quote]MsAttitude wrote:
conner wrote:
MsAttitude wrote:

…except without a penis…

Seriously, wasn’t the consensus in your “Forbidden” thread that you’re a troll dude?

this thread is starting to get exciting

this kid looks so out of proportion hes gone palumbo

seriously please do some pullups

Your not proportional, your midsection dominates the frame entirely and everything looks diminished.

Though I swear I laughed for about 30 minutes straight reading the Original shoe thread when I first saw it.

Balla asked a serious question so I’ll give him serious advice. If you’re gonna post before and afters, make sure they are the SAME pose so we can tell if there is any difference. Also 3 weeks is too soon. 3 months would have a more dramatic change and will get all the bored monkeys on this thread off your back.

that advert was awful, are those clay abs? or clay fat? il do this but ill squat for 30mins instead of being a faggot for 30mins, and freak the pizza guy out when the hulk opens the door bwahahaha.
anyway, to the op, your phyique aint that bad, no homo, and it must been effort to be a tht low bf, but yur little better than my skinny friends who thin machinweights and buso balls are the dogs bollocks. be better than them, GO AND DO SMOLOV RIGHT NOW!

[quote]IronWarrior24 wrote:
MsAttitude wrote:
conner wrote:
MsAttitude wrote:

…except without a penis…

I’m surprised you’re not telling balla how sexy he is. You tell that to pretty much every other person posting their physique on here.[/quote]

That’s because pretty much every other person posting a picture of their physique IS sexy.

This is a body building website honey, not I-Village. Did you stumble in here by mistake?

Hmmm…I notice you don’t have a picture. You not one of the sexy ones??? Eat big and train hard and you’ll look good naked someday too.

Yes, it is a bodybuilding site, not a stroke my dick site so go post on some dating forums you foot long cock having trollslut.

This kid is a handjob and a complete waste of time…but always produces a solid gold thread…it’s no Prof X thread, but gold none the less

[quote]MsAttitude wrote:
conner wrote:
MsAttitude wrote:

…except without a penis…

So you admit you have a dick?

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
MsAttitude wrote:
conner wrote:
MsAttitude wrote:

…except without a penis…

So you admit you have a dick?[/quote]

Yeah

Its weird, before people were saying he was a guy I had a feeling like it was a gay guy. So theres got to be something to it.

Maybe thats why the husband he likes went back to his wife, never slept with him, and can call and text him all the time without the wife getting suspicious.

Im mixing two threads, but yeah.

AHAHAHAHA ok i’m just getting into the whole ms attitude thing so excuse the excitement… but this is effing amazing

newb your avatar makes me hungreh

You retards need a hobby and it shouldn’t be me.

Get a life.

Oh wait - you don’t have one because I seem exciting and interesting to you.

Go ahead and continue to shower me with attention. Haven’t you heard the old Hollywood saying, “there is no bad publicity”.

ok so i did nothing right ok when i first came here i was what 158 now im what 190 with just about the same percent bodyfat…So i guess i didnt put on 25+lbs of muscle?

Hon, don’t sweat their vindictive comments bother you. The little pussies that criticize you are jealous & have no hobbies. They try to insult and demean you so they feel better about themselves.

They hide behind goat pictures, pictures of tacos, and pretend to know how to ride a pony like an indian.

You sir post your reality. Live it and be proud!

Brooklynn

That was years ago that you were 158 man.

People have told you that you are bigger since then, obviously. You’ve had a couple much more recent threads and you look pretty much the same since those that is why you are getting these comments. The pictures you have up right now are 3 weeks(how much muscle can you possibly gain in those 3 weeks given your athletic pursuits?) apart, in different lighting, in different poses so what are you expecting?

You have a low body fat percentage, you do not have a lot of muscle still and it’s not going to come by you jumping on every bandwagon program you can find and trying it out 3 weeks and checking out your progress. I’ll help steer this thread in the best direction I can so here we go… quote this part and answer them please

What are your phsyique goals?
What does your diet look like?
How has your strength progress been lately?
How much weight have you put on lately?

People still give you crap about that shoe thread which I find a little lame, but also for your attitude which I 100% agree with. Maybe if you posted more often then to show off more pictures of yourself people could just forget about the shoe thing for a bit. When you vanish for 6 months and show up looking approximately the same again posting pictures asking for a critique(and then flipping out over negative criticism) it’s hard to take you seriously.

[quote]MsAttitude wrote:
Hon, don’t sweat their vindictive comments bother you. The little pussies that criticize you are jealous & have no hobbies. They try to insult and demean you so they feel better about themselves.

They hide behind goat pictures, pictures of tacos, and pretend to know how to ride a pony like an indian.

You sir post your reality. Live it and be proud!

Brooklynn [/quote]

Listen man, I got pics, they just look like shit cuz Im fat, besides, that taco picture is sexy as hell. So anyway Im not sure where you got “little” pussy’s from.

As far as hobby’s go, I lift weights. Balla might want to think about taking up lifting because basket ball and sit ups aren’t working.

And as far as you go, tucking your dick between your legs isnt working, accept for maybe for Balla’s case.

All your comments are retarded, you must know absolutely nothing about training or life as far as your other thread goes. If anyone here wanted your advice they would go to the local glory hole at the gay bar you hang out at, to bad for you no one does.

Good luck saving up the cash for the sex change man, maybe you can start charging balla for his visits, that would add up quick.

Don’t be slamming my goat picture.