Eliteballa3's 3 Weeks Progress Pic

Has anybody seen that Pizza commerical where the guy comes to the door with an awful physique but he has 6 pack abs?

Thats what EB looks like.

What the hell? I thought someone had resurrected an old thread.

I donā€™t really see a difference either.

heres the video i was talking about.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Has anybody seen that Pizza commerical where the guy comes to the door with an awful physique but he has 6 pack abs?

Thats what EB looks like.[/quote]

LOL YES! I saw that commercial for the first time last night and it was profoundly troublingā€¦

Mrs. Shoe in the avatar looks pretty hawt.

Iā€™ll give you a 10 for all the comedy you provided in the last thread.

Im just confusedā€¦youā€™ve been a member since 2004, but have only been training 1 yearā€¦how old where you when you joined? You donā€™t look too old right now. Either way, people gave you exactly what you wanted- they rated your physique.

As someone up there said, donā€™t worry about your abs again- they are obviously there. Try increasing cals and putting on some size.

[quote]GetSwole

Triple B, your just lucky Iā€™m in a good mood cuz I just had my steak. Iā€™m always happy after tasting a good slab o beef. (insert gay joke here!!..no reallyā€¦i like itā€¦)

[/quote]

Hey Swole, Iā€™m on to you sweetheartā€¦I knew you were setting me up to say something naughty!! :wink:

Looks like you are gaining weight. Thatā€™s cool. Do you like HSS 100 better than the 1500 work outs?

[quote]Uber N3wb wrote:
Standard Donkey wrote:
that shoe thing just keeps getting more and more funnyā€¦

I know right!

Balla, I said it before Il say it again. You dont want help, you wont do what it takes to grow. Your here for attention and to fuck around.

You will never be big the way your going, even after last time you begged for programs and said your sticking to it and all that shit. Your exactly the same.

YOUR THE SAME

YOU DONT CHANGE

YOU WONT DO WHAT IT TAKES TO GET REAL RESULTS

Stop asking people for help, everyone knows you wont use it.
And peopleā€¦ stop trying to help this guy. Your not getting anywhere.

Hes going to play basket ball for 3 hours a day, train abbs and biceps, then probably Finnish it off with 1 meal a day of pop tarts and coke. I cant be the only one thinking this guy is hopeless?[/quote]

Exactly and for 4 years of training you look awful.

Need more work on the V taper and arms. You have very good level of bodyfat, but in terms of mass and proportions very little.

why do we let this guy waste server memory and bandwidth? heā€™s useless

[quote]imasri wrote:
why do we let this guy waste server memory and bandwidth? heā€™s useless[/quote]

Comedy purposes, fool.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
imasri wrote:
why do we let this guy waste server memory and bandwidth? heā€™s useless

Comedy purposes, fool.[/quote]

after seeing his pic with the show, i think he should stay for just that! always a laugh

balla,

People have tried to help you before. You always come back looking the sameā€¦maybe since your original infamous post you look a little biggerā€¦but not much. Anytime you postā€¦youā€™re gonna get some crapā€¦you are a legend hereā€¦deal with it.

But seriously, many people here have dramatic changes before and after. Off the top of my head comes Rockscarā€¦significant changes! Have your lifts gone up? If you made real progress I am sure people here would give you props, but itā€™s not happening.

You enrage me

You are everything I DONā€™T want to be

Worthless sack

You have to admit you are a jerk & never take or give good advice. If you want to be taken seriously start posting serious shit from now on.

For a moment I was scared when I looked at your avatar. The girl looks just like me.

[quote]shizen wrote:
Uber N3wb wrote:
Standard Donkey wrote:
that shoe thing just keeps getting more and more funnyā€¦

I know right!

Balla, I said it before Il say it again. You dont want help, you wont do what it takes to grow. Your here for attention and to fuck around.

You will never be big the way your going, even after last time you begged for programs and said your sticking to it and all that shit. Your exactly the same.

YOUR THE SAME

YOU DONT CHANGE

YOU WONT DO WHAT IT TAKES TO GET REAL RESULTS

Stop asking people for help, everyone knows you wont use it.
And peopleā€¦ stop trying to help this guy. Your not getting anywhere.

Hes going to play basket ball for 3 hours a day, train abbs and biceps, then probably Finnish it off with 1 meal a day of pop tarts and coke. I cant be the only one thinking this guy is hopeless?

Exactly and for 4 years of training you look awful. [/quote]

who was this directed at?

4 Yearsā€¦ i dunno what i would look like in 4 years. Then ill be 18, and fairly HYOOGE =DD

I saw his old posts, he only got absā€¦

I wanna throw a basketball or a shoe at his headā€¦

[quote]MsAttitude wrote:
For a moment I was scared when I looked at your avatar. The girl looks just like me. [/quote]

ā€¦except without a penisā€¦

Seriously, wasnā€™t the consensus in your ā€œForbiddenā€ thread that youā€™re a troll dude?