Eliteballa33 Updated Pictures - No Sneakers

Just wanted to give an update from where I was a few months ago,hope all is well with the t nation team.

1 Like

Holy fuck bro​:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I remeber that shoe thread!!! I was like 16 or 17.
That shit was epic!!
There was also some guy that had adventures with some asian chicks i think his name was kipplemet or something.
The title of this thread sparked a billion memories coming back to me🤭.

Long time lurker, and getting my feet wet in the forums, stumbled upon this thread.

What a ride.

1 Like

long time fellas

Rear leg elevated split squats with slow controlled descents will help build up each sides ability to stabilise, even just bodyweight alone can do the trick. If you’ve been injured probably worth giving a go to see if you’ve developed any imbalances etc. Best of luck with it, upper body looking solid

1 Like

Whoa I did not realise this was an old thread until now… My bad

1 Like

Thanks brother i appreciate it. My knee pain is so much better then it was almost nothing now. My abductors are built up and so is the posterior chain my legs are solid now.Ive been doing a ton of core as well.Here are a few progress pics.

1 Like

lol deffintly was some good times. I thought id come back after i dont post pictures of shoes anymore and decided to eat a few things.

1 Like

Oh stop it with this internet… This has gone too far.

Here is an update

4 Likes

No it was someone completely different,Really why would you ask some dumb shit like that

I should use it more than I had been

1 Like

Lol this is like reading an episode of the Mtv series the Jersey shore :joy:

Dang joined in 2003 and read only 7 hours?

Super bored and stumbled upon this gem of a thread.

Just have to ask:

Is that a call back to what I think it is. Because if so thats fucking hilarious. Although, it was a tragedy to lose that poster when he lost the comp.

1 Like

Yup; correct callback. Meat did eventually come back under a new handle and hung out for a little while, but isn’t around anymore.

Hey balla, cool stuff!

Are YOU methylating properly? How do you know? What’s the significance?

I don’t think I am and would appreciate your wisdom on this ‘subject’.

(From your post above):

“I’m a certified trainer believe it or not and i study a lot of holistic medicine as well. Do you know how your digestion is are you methylating properly have you done your 23 and me test? Are you deficient in B vitamins, magnesium,zinc? hows your estrogen level compared to your test levels? How is your phase 2 detoxification…slow? fast? These all are extremely important factors in regards to your hormones,metabolism and digestion and how you look in general.“

Hey whats up brother. Hope all is well. So B vitamins help methylation but it would be good to get a baseline or get tested for the MTHFR gene first. See if you have any mutations or anything like that. That is where i would first start and then go from there you know. Id say take Beatine Hcl with each meal to add in digestion.The B and HCL help homosystine and increase methylation. If you want shoot me an email or look me up conrad quinter on facebook. Hope that helps.