Eliteballa Was Bad? Check Out...

http://www.soundjester.com/Serboard6/temp.serboard.com/forums/viewtopic.php-t=7285&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0.htm

Read the first page of posts then take it to page 2, It all goes downhill from there…

Just look for the name, JPsShytBox.

That’s classic, what a moron LOL

Great list.

Nice.

[quote]Greekboy80 wrote:
http://www.soundjester.com/Serboard6/temp.serboard.com/forums/viewtopic.php-t=7285&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0.htm

Read the first page of posts then take it to page 2, It all goes downhill from there…

Just look for the name, JPsShytBox.
[/quote]

WOW…Dude owned himself harder than anyone else could have ever done. That might be the worst thing that could possibly happen to you… Currently on page 5 and still reading. Classic.

Not even close to eliteballa3.

All I have seen is a bunch of posts saying how great the thread is with very few posts making it good.

His getting caught is funny but I quit reading after about 10 pages.

So some weirdo has a folder marked “shemale” on his desktop…not worth the 30-something pages of comments after it.

In fact, not even worth a new thread on T-Nation.

That’s one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. I’m still laughing now just thinking about it.

They ruined the internet for him. Everyone on his myspace knows, that forum, everyone in world of warcraft. They have his ip address, pictures of him, wow, just wow.

[quote]Scott aka Rice wrote:
They ruined the internet for him. Everyone on his myspace knows, that forum, everyone in world of warcraft. They have his ip address, pictures of him, wow, just wow.[/quote]

You must have read much more of the thread than I did. That sucks for him.

Sure, the guy pwned himself, but at least he has a cool desktop picture, yes?

[quote]Scott aka Rice wrote:
They ruined the internet for him. Everyone on his myspace knows, that forum, everyone in world of warcraft. They have his ip address, pictures of him, wow, just wow.[/quote]

I don’t quite understand why they felt the need to go after him so badly?

I mean I could understand if the guy was a complete asshole and instigated it. This whole “owned” culture is quite annoying.

Yo’ man, slap I owned you. What the hell is that? I think the Shemale desktop screenshot is funny, but knowing the kind of stuff is out there I am sure all of those users have watched their share of quesitonable videos.

And no I haven’t ever watched a shemale video, hahaha. I think the main thing that is funny/sad/pathetic is the response of the users, they are heckling him like homophobic 12 year-olds, to say the least it’s a bit overkill don’t you think?

Funny, but really is it that funny? I think it’s more surprising than anything else, but hey maybe (well not sure about the maybe lol) he is gay then is it surprising?

LOL PWNED! OWNED SUPFUNNY LOLZERS YOGOTSOWNS DAMAGEZ!

They post some pictures of him later that he posted before doing some dumb shit, so he sounds like hes a huge dork and everyone on the board knows him. Then when this came out it was just that little extra that put it over the top.

I thought the thread was classic.

I don’t know that it would last 30 pages here, but you can damn well bet it would have been a good read if it started here.

PGA would have been ALL over that shit.

What the hell is wrong with people? Yeah, it was funny that the guy outed his perversions online. But thats worth maybe a snicker or two, not an online witch-hunt.

I just don’t understand why people don’t take into account the damage they are doing to this guy by actively propagating and expanding the whole thing. Like digging up his pictures and posting the incident on other forums he uses. What the hell is so funny about destroying another human being?

I suppose its just too easy to do when you are enjoying anonymity yourself.

• POC

[quote]EmperialChina wrote:
they are heckling him like homophobic 12 year-olds, [/quote]

They probably ARE homophobic 12 year olds.

Nerds.

“OMG WTF!?” “surprise buttsecks!”
fucking hilarious

I didn’t understand half of the shit they were saying when I read that thread.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
I didn’t understand half of the shit they were saying when I read that thread. [/quote]

Yeah, periodically throughout the thread guys were getting all excited about how the server won’t be able to handle all the traffic.

Seems like that whole community could benefit from getting a grip on reality.

B.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
StevenF wrote:
I didn’t understand half of the shit they were saying when I read that thread.

Yeah, periodically throughout the thread guys were getting all excited about how the server won’t be able to handle all the traffic.

Seems like that whole community could benefit from getting a grip on reality.

B.
[/quote]
But life would be so empty without innan3t lolz and the occasional server pwnage…